Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diecast 914's for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
markb
This is just a teaser for all you diecast fans. My collection will be up for sale starting in the next few days, 3 of the Revelle 1:18's, mostly 1:43's, a few 1:64's. I need to get them cleaned up & priced, plus check out general shipping. Here's a pic:

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a Marklin set of 4. It's been around. The plastic is cloudy, the certificate has been folded. These are a bit hard to find, so it's priced at $125.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a black Minichamps. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is an orange Minichamps. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases.
SOLD!

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a metallic blue Minichamps. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a Jagermeister #78 by DetailCars.

Sold!!

Click to view attachment
markb
Here's a silver DetailCars, with a tan interior. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a Green DetailCars with a black/grey interior.

Sold!!

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a red metallic Minichamps with black/grey interior. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
Next is a silver Minichamps with the black/grey interior. The box on this one is slightly torn on the bottom edge. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
This is an orange Solido with the black/grey interior. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a yellow Solido.

Sold!

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
How much for the really little ones?
markb
I'll get to those this evening, I'm "working" at the shop today.
jimtab
What? No Zambezi???? biggrin.gif
jonferns
Hey man, im looking for a yellow minichamps, got one?
markb
No yellow MiniChamps, but I have a yellow DetailCars

Click to view attachment

The box is torn, so $30.00 + shipping
markb
No Zambizi, Jim, but here's an ugly green by High Speed

.Click to view attachment

No box, and the mirror is hanging by a thread. SOLD
markb
This is a red one by High Speed. No box, but I have a generic display box for it. SOLD.

Click to view attachment
markb
A brown Minichamps. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. $35.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
A red MiniChamps. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. The box is torn slightly, so $30.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment
markb
A red DetailCars. As with all of these, it has been displayed, so there are slight scratches on the plastic cases. SOLD

Click to view attachment
markb
A white fake "Sonauto" by Solido. Top comes off, rear trunk opens, headlights pop up. No factory box, but I have a generic display box.

SOLD

Click to view attachment
markb
This is a 916 by High Speed.
SOLD!

Click to view attachment
Markb,
Is the yellow revalle available ? Interested in that one...
Thanks,914
markb
I'm really fighting with myself about the Revelles. I'm thinking I may hold on to them.
Carlitos Way
Mark,

I'm interested in the red ones... possibly the black one. Could you let me know if they're still available? and will ya take paypal?

C:>
PeeGreen 914
I am interested in any of the GT ones... especially the Jager car. Do you have any other GT 914s? How much? PM me and I will take at least on if not more.

What is the red one on the bottom left just behind the yellow? I like that one too.
markb
Carlos: Which red ones? The black Minichamps is still available.

Phoenix 914-6GT: The Jager is already sold. That was the only GT. The red one with the stickers is a Solido somebody did badly.

Mark
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 2 2008, 09:00 PM) *

Carlos: Which red ones? The black Minichamps is still available.

Phoenix 914-6GT: The Jager is already sold. That was the only GT. The red one with the stickers is a Solido somebody did badly.

Mark

Well shit...... Any other sixes available? confused24.gif

Is the whiter sonauto still available?
markb
The white Sonauto is still available, but it's not a GT, just a stock sided with stickers. The red High Speed in post 19 is supposedly a /6 (has Fuchs).
Pat Garvey
You guys should be snapping up this entire lot!

Think anyone's going to remake them - not likely.

This is a nice collection. In 10 years these things will be over $100 each. Do it!

I already have my collection, or I would.
Pat
pin31
I'd like the orange Minichamps.

How much to ship to Newport, RI (02840).

Thanks,
Tim
zonedoubt
QUOTE(markb @ May 30 2008, 05:32 PM) *

No box, and the mirror is hanging by a thread. $15.00 + shipping.

I'm interested, will PM ya.
minndodger
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Jun 18 2008, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ May 30 2008, 05:32 PM) *

No box, and the mirror is hanging by a thread. $15.00 + shipping.

I'm interested, will PM ya.

Which ones, if any, are still available?
markb
I've updated which are sold. If it doesn't say sold in the post, it's still available.

Scott S
I'll take the 916.....
Thanks!
-Scott S
exc911ence
If you decide to sell the 1/18 Revells, PM me a price on the orange 914/6.

Thanks! beerchug.gif

Dave
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mark, I'm interested in the 1/18 Blue Revell, send me a pm with price when you decide to sell. Thanks John driving.gif
markb
1/18s are not, and will not be for sale. Sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.