Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Visor mounted rearview mirror: where to buy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JimSar
Got a new windshield and will have to reinstall my original rearview mirror soon, but maybe I should try something else for a change. A year or so ago I ran across an eBay listing for a rearview mirror that mounts on the visor mounting hardware. Look, mom, no glue!

Of course it's not on eBay anymore. Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

Jim
iamchappy
I put one in mine there great!
Member Vendor Lotus65
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=48369
lotus_65
Jim,

I've been too busy to get cores, but I might have one left from last year. If your interested, I'll find it and convert it for you.

Paul
keske968
Doc Evil just made one for me and it is outstanding.
roadster fan
Can anyone advise what kind of car the core comes out of? I don't want to make any for sale but would like to make one for myself. I remember an old thread possibly on the club site about it but can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim
Dr Evil
I like the cores I use the best. They are out of 90s and older BMWs. I have some parts in stock and can make one for ya if ya want. I am only making a few here and there. The mirrors that Lotus is using look to be Mercedes mirrors which work just as well, but are different. Its a personal preference as far as looks go, but the quality is the same smile.gif
ericread
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 26 2008, 07:36 PM) *

I like the cores I use the best. They are out of 90s and older BMWs. I have some parts in stock and can make one for ya if ya want. I am only making a few here and there. The mirrors that Lotus is using look to be Mercedes mirrors which work just as well, but are different. Its a personal preference as far as looks go, but the quality is the same smile.gif

I've been looking for something like that for a while. Do you have current availability and if so, what's the price???
Dr Evil
I can pound one out for $55 shipped.
JimSar
PM sent to Paul and the doc. Thanks, all.
Jim
lotus_65
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 26 2008, 10:43 PM) *

me to shades.gif

but only if you like to have a cover and don't want to sacrifice your pins... happy11.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ May 27 2008, 06:48 PM) *

me to shades.gif

but only if you like to have a cover and don't want to sacrifice your pins... happy11.gif

poke.gif tongue.gif
lotus_65
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 27 2008, 07:01 PM) *

QUOTE(lotus_65 @ May 27 2008, 06:48 PM) *

me to shades.gif

poke.gif tongue.gif

bye1.gif

(can't believe i misspelled too... slap.gif no wonder i don't sell any)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.