Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUNDAY! SUNDAY! PARTS HEAVEN SWAP MEET!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n, The Lovely Lyn, David-the-neon-guy, and TWO Vanagon loads of parts will be there bright and early. Retirement looms, and the parts mountain has to go! Come on down, we're practically givin' it away! No GAF this year, so we're bring extra stuff to Parts Heaven. Look for us under the green EZ-up. We look forward to seeing all you Nor Cal Porsche people there!

The Cap'n

Details here: http://www.partsheaven.com/
toon1
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 28 2008, 10:03 AM) *

The Cap'n, The Lovely Lyn, David-the-neon-guy, and TWO Vanagon loads of parts will be there bright and early. Retirement looms, and the parts mountain has to go! Come on down, we're practically givin' it away! No GAF this year, so we're bring extra stuff to Parts Heaven. Look for us under the green EZ-up. We look forward to seeing all you Nor Cal Porsche people there!

The Cap'n

Details here: http://www.partsheaven.com/

I plan on being there!
Todd Enlund
Damn... it would be $300+ in gas for me from Portland.
scrz914
My god, it's here already!
Cap'n, what time do sellers start setting up?
Cap'n Krusty
The "gate" (as such) opens at 0630. The Cap'n
Elliot Cannon
I'm moving my Son to San Luis Obispo on the 31st. If I'm not totally exhausted the next morning and I can get up early enough... ahh krap, probably won't make it.
biosurfer1
I'm trying to get there...depends on a couple things...it would be nice to find a 2.0 and make it worth the trip!
racerx9146
I am coming down for the concours and swap.

John Daron
scrz914
Stuff I'll be looking for at the swap meet:

2.0 engine parts
floor mats
back pad in great condition
door panels
jimtab
I'm gonna try to get by before breakfast in Fremont at 9:14....we'll see.
Cap'n Krusty
We're locked and loaded. Barring any last minute requests, I'm outtahere at 11 this morning! Look for us, biggish white Ford van and the usual white Vanagon, green EZ-up, and "The Hat". Hope to see some of you there!

BTW, Performance Products is having a big swap meet in So Cal on July 19th. Mark your calendars!

The Cap'n
retrofit
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 31 2008, 10:02 AM) *

We're locked and loaded. Barring any last minute requests, I'm outtahere at 11 this morning! Look for us, biggish white Ford van and the usual white Vanagon, green EZ-up, and "The Hat". Hope to see some of you there!

BTW, Performance Products is having a big swap meet in So Cal on July 19th. Mark your calendars!

The Cap'n

I should be there tomorrow.
Need: Turn signal flasher relay, and, extra relays for spares, green injectors for a '74 2.0...
Want: center console in VG cond, inside windshield pillar trim, clear front turn sig lense...
Allen
EdwardBlume
I'm there! Looking for lots of stuff.
jesiv
I went there. I saw 3 914s... Where was everyone? Nothing but ass-draggers..

james
toon1
It was a good one this year. The swap meet section was bigger than I remember last years being.
biosurfer1
I was there... but hauling 4 wheels, a new muffler and stereo stuff doesnt work too well in the 914 so I brought my truck. Nice to put some faces with the board screen names.

Never seen so many Porsches in one place before, very nice!
markb
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Somebody had to do it. biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Saw DD, JimTab, the Cap'N, RichardL, and many others. Tough to find many of the parts I wanted but ended up with a Boxster Bentley Manual and a performance Boxster exhaust (for $250).

The best part was hanging out and shooting the stromberg.gif with everyone.

Sorry, no picts (use your imagination)...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.