Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacing center tunnel feul lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbgriffith75
I've already removed the old lines so as to get them out of the way when I do the paint, and what I've done to aid in feeding the new lines is I fed light gauge wire through the old lines before removing them, then just tied bolts to each end of the wire to prevent them from falling out. It may not be the best way, but it's at least a guide.

Anyway, I'd like to know what's reccomended to do replace them with. As you can imagine the old plastic lines are frail and brittle, and I've already broken them more than once. I'd like to replace them with steel lines. But would aluminum/copper/brass be better?
plymouth37
I would go with stainless, Tangerine Racing (CFR) makes a nice kit. Here is the LINK
VaccaRabite
CFR stainless steel fuel lines are the way to go, if you want pre-bent.

Make your own from stainless brake line if you want to save money and DIY.

Zach
ericread
Take a look at Tangerine Racing. The basic set is $85.00. Takes an hour or so to install and they are really high quality. As a representative CSOB, I say it's the only way to go.

Eric

BTW: Tangerine Racing = CFR; Same dude.
dbgriffith75
Right on! Consider it DONE!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.