Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How much would you pay for a new dashboard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...0221680502&

egads!
ericread

If $1,700 is the going price, time to get into manufacturing exact replicas. I will start taking orders right now. Total price only $1,500!!! Send your full payment to me now and I will ship within 60 days.

You'll notice there was a single bid of $1,700 ( bs.gif ) and it didn't meet the reserve???
TravisNeff
6 bids to bring that up to 1700 and no reserve? Wow. The seller is also selling a set of 7R wheels too, didn't meet reserve at $2500.
McMark
Camp914 makes exact repros.... confused24.gif
bryanc
He's in Phoenix... I wonder who it is?
brownaar
Hell, I've got a brand spankin' new one in the box I bought from I think Mid America Motorworks about 2-3 years ago right before they became NLA. It looks better than that one. I thought $500 was a lot then. I'm thinking I should sell and get a recovered one. Either that or keep it and in about 10 years it should be worth more than the car. Holy crap!!!
ericread
QUOTE(McMark @ May 29 2008, 10:56 AM) *

Damn you McMark!!! You're blowin it for me mad.gif

biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
Geeze, what is it that Andy has? Getty dash?
McMark
SirAndy has an NLA carbon fiber Getty 911 conversion dash. They're only available in fiberglass now. No more CF.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(McMark @ May 29 2008, 10:56 AM) *

Craig is doing some great reskinning at a reasonable price, we have dashes in China right now being reproduced, if I can afford to purchase the 1000 parts that I ordered!!!!!!
Ferg
Sitting in a box in dry AZ for 22 years... I think I'd go for a new reskinned one by camp, that thing could split on installation blink.gif

Ferg
1970 Neun vierzehn
Craig @ Camp 914 provided mine.....and it didn't cost anywhere near that eBay price, and it's beyond reproach......

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.