Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it all here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
Hey guys,
I just wanted to see if I have everything that would be necessary to install the smog stuff before I post it in the classifieds. I want whoever needs it to have everything they'll need once it arrives.

From the picture, does it look like anything is missing?

Click to view attachment

any idea what I should be asking for it? need to make an autoatlanta purchase smile.gif
sean_v8_914
missing:
pulley that mounts to fan
long skinny pipe that goes from EGR to rear exhaust
pipe that goes from rubber belows intake hose to EGR thing and y branch to idle over run aux air thing
CAT
Krieger
I don't see the actual "air injectors" that screw into the head. Should have four of them that the big octopuss tubing thing you do have pictured atatches to.
stateofidleness
i know i have the pulley still and im not sure which pipe you're talking about with the "rubber bellows".. ill have to look again. I know i dont have the skinny pipe to the exhaust, but i DO have the 4 air injectors. it was my understanding that those should be left in and capped? or is there a bolt that will fit in there?

any idea what it's worth (the stuff i DO have)
ConeDodger
Something I didn't know about but is technically part of the smog system is under your carpet on the passenger footwell. It is your mileage counter. It triggers your check engine light when you reach certain mileage marks. It isn't there either. I discovered yesterday when I installed the Appearance and Performance sub box and had to remove it. McMark told me what it was.

Remember, your market is small. You only sell that stuff to originality freaks, guys in States that require inspections. In California that is only the '76 and I think many of these bpcome parts cars or race cars if they have good bodies. So your value is "not much"...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.