Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Magazine June Issue is here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
koozy
Well folks, the June issue is out. If you have not subscribed yet, do so by going to www.914magazine.net

Oh yea, it's FREE!!!

If you are a subscriber you should have received an email with a direct link.

I hope you all enjoy the June issue.

Mike Koozmin
Publisher, 914 Magazine
krazykonrad
Thanks for putting together such a great magazine! piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif
Its like excellence, but with cars I really care about. Let us all know what we mcan do to keep it going.

Thanks,
Konrad 72/?
URY914
How can we view the earlier issues?
koozy
Thanks for the kind words.
I just added a link to the April issue at the top of the subscriber webpage. The magazine website will only have a link to the current months issue and the one month prior for download. I will not be keeping all of them on the server.
I'll have a full year of archived issues available at a later date.
koozy
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Jun 1 2008, 06:17 PM) *

Thanks for putting together such a great magazine! piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif
Its like excellence, but with cars I really care about. Let us all know what we mcan do to keep it going.

Thanks,
Konrad 72/?

Thank you. The fact that you guys like it will keep me going. If you attend an event that has 914 content, take photos and tell me about it. I'll take any content you pass my way so we can share it with the rest of the subscribers. If you want to write about something and have it in the magazine, by all means contact me. I love doing this so any stuff you have just send it my way!!! This is a labor of love. The magazine is about the "Porsche 914 and the folks that love them" and I love my 914!!!

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.