Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photos from the Wine Country Classic Historic Races
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RoadGlue
On Sunday I went to the historic races at Infineon and took A LOT of photos. There was a great turn out of cars, and the event is so relaxed compared to the big events (like Nascar, F1, AMA, etc). I'd say the venue was at 5-10% spectator capacity. Good for me, as I don't like big crowds.

There weren't any 914s on the track, though there were a few in the Porsche corral including Dug Wright's '74 2.0. Sadly I had to leave mine at home as it's having a starting problem still.

Lots of 356s on the track and it's great that there's a large enough group of people that are willing to race these priceless time capsules.

Here are the photos:

http://pixelrandy.zenfolio.com/p1024163313/

I hope you enjoy them,
ericread
Great pics! Thanks for sharing them smilie_pokal.gif
plymouth37
What a great collection of cars!
Thanks for the pics!
roadster fan
Thanks for sharing the pics looks like a real fun event.

Jim
RoadGlue
Does anyone recognize this 914? I don't think I've seen that around at other events.

IPB Image
McMark
Isn't that Chris Hamilton's car?

IPB Image
xperu
Randy, those are great shots, I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing them with us. Mike
Gint
Great pics Randy! Thanks for posting them.
SGB
Wow what great pictures. I really like the detail shots and crowd shots. It really adds to the complete event representation.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(SGB @ Jun 4 2008, 01:24 PM) *

Wow what great pictures. I really like the detail shots and crowd shots. It really adds to the complete event representation.

Thanks! I try to tie everything together when doing event/location shoots. If only there had been some cute umbrella girls... idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.