Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More pictures for your viewing pleasure...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbgriffith75
Basically what the topic says. You can find them at the link in my signature. Which, by the way, can anybody coach me on how to shrink them? It's nice having them so big as it makes the minor details easy to see, but they're eating up a lot of web space and I'm quickly running out of it. That and it takes like 15 minutes to upload one stinkin' photo. My comp has microsoft image composer if that helps.

Anyway, the questions I have are in pictures 15 and 16. Just a couple of plugs I can't identify. The captions on the pics explain where I found each wire and the direction of their source.

Thanks!
So.Cal.914
The square one looks like radio power, the round looks like an old speaker plug but could have been for an old 8 track or...
MartyYeoman
Try using PixResizer for reducing image sizes.
It's available at: http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/
biggrin.gif
dbgriffith75
Exnay on the oachingcay.... I fingered out how to shrink the images. Some of the newly resized ones are posted, but I'm kinda rushing it as I need to get going. I think I've got the wrong pics on the wrong captions, but I'll fix that later.

Thanks for the tips tho. Hopefully I can make it up here tomorrow to finish it out.
dbgriffith75
Okay, got the pics straightened out now, so if you tried looking at them yesterday and didn't see what the crap I was talking about, you can now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.