Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its good to be home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shaff
I am just coming back to normal after spending the month of May in Provence, France. We rent a country cottage for the month just outside of Loumarin. The second weekend that we were there the French Prosche Club did a run to Loumarin were are some of the pictures. There was a nice ‘73 2 .0 with five lug cooky cutters, a very nice 356 coupe, several 911's and of course most of the later models. From what I could tell the cars were from the southern part of France from about Avon down to the Nice and along the
Mediterranean.

I wish I could take my 914. The mountain roads are a challenge. I thought Arizona has challenging mountain roads. We have boulevards compared to Provence. The roads are very narrow two cars can just make it by each other. If a truck is coming look for a place to pull off the road or the truck will pull off the road.
jasons
Welcome back Bill. New world account?
ericread
Too cool! Do you have pics of the mountain roads?
azbill
Jason,
I don't know how I got into this accout screwy.gif . This is the first one I setup way back when. I will be using the Azbill.

Yes I have mountain prictures and hilltop town raod pictures if your interested. let me know and I will post some.

Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.