Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 22 days until Parade and the 914 gathering in Charlotte
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
naro914
Well, I thought I would start this thread as a follow on to the announcement of the 914 group in the Paddock at Parade.

If you're coming (and I hope you are)....what do you still need to get done if anything on your car to be there?

Here are just a few pictures I took this morning.... yeah, we got A LOT to do.

watsonrx13
Good luck on the completion schedule....

I really like the list taped to the targa.....

-- Rob
naro914
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jun 6 2008, 08:28 AM) *

-- Rob

It's a really Loooooong list.
6freak
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 6 2008, 05:35 AM) *

-- Rob

Looks like huey servived the big crash pretty well .....Ps my front calipers were stick`n! both of them so i didnt feel all that much tug`n one way or the other..new ones are on order.good luck at the parade
TeenerTim
I don't have enough money to finish by then but I'll be there as a spectator. Where exactly will the 914 corral be?
naro914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 6 2008, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 6 2008, 05:35 AM) *

-- Rob

Looks like huey servived the big crash pretty well .....Ps my front calipers were stick`n! both of them so i didnt feel all that much tug`n one way or the other..new ones are on order.good luck at the parade

Actually, no. Huey is now parts of maybe 3 cars. We've replaced just about everything front and rear. It's amazing what you can do with a sawzall and welder... sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

Ever watched the show Chop, Cut and Rebuild? That's Huey....
naro914
QUOTE(TeenerTim @ Jun 6 2008, 05:13 PM) *

I don't have enough money to finish by then but I'll be there as a spectator. Where exactly will the 914 corral be?

Downtown. The concours will be down Tryon street (main street of Charlotte) and all the corral cars will be on the intersecting streets. The 914's will be on one side of Trade Street and the 356's will be on the other. Trade and Tryon is the center of town, the "main intersection" if you will. That's also where all the action for judging will be, Porsche display, etc. so we have a front row seat for everything.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.