Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to Orlando for a week
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I am going to be in Orlando for Tech-Ed next week. Are there any 914 events going on?

URY914
If you want to take a hour drive you can over and see some of us Tampa 'Teeners.

Paul
ClayPerrine
I can do that one evening. I have never been to Tampa.

I would love to see what is left of your 914 biggrin.gif
URY914
It's an easy trip on I-4 and depending on where you are in O-town it is less than an hours drive. I live on the east side of Tampa and right off the interstate, easy to find.

iamchappy
You should try to hook up with Qarl.
zymurgist
Who did you piss off to get sent to Orlando in the summer time? happy11.gif

/originally from Florida
//3 months out of the year the weather is great
///hell on earth otherwise
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jun 6 2008, 10:30 AM) *

Who did you piss off to get sent to Orlando in the summer time? happy11.gif

/originally from Florida
//3 months out of the year the weather is great
///hell on earth otherwise

Nobody.. I get to go to Microsoft's Tech-Ed.

A week at the Sea world hotel, free passes to the disney parks, and the fun of listening to Microsoft talk about their new products.

It could be worse... I had a consulting job in Yuma, AZ in mid summer in 06. :sweatingsmiley:

URY914
Clay, are you in O-town now???

There is a guy that needs some help in Orlando. He is in CA and had to ship his car to O to his father and there is a problem with it. He needs someone to look at it for him. Perfect side job for you.

PM me
KevinP
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 10 2008, 09:05 AM) *

Clay, are you in O-town now???

There is a guy that needs some help in Orlando. He is in CA and had to ship his car to O to his father and there is a problem with it. He needs someone to look at it for him. Perfect side job for you.

PM me

Paul, What kind of problems is the guy having with his car?

KP
URY914
Kevin,

Travis lives in CA and is moving to Boston. He shipped the car to his father in O until he gets setted in Boston and finds a place to keep the car. The car shows up in O and his father can't seem to be able to get it in gear. he doens't know if its a gear shift/linkage/clutch problem or Dad just can't find 1st.

I spoke to Travis today and his father lives in east O around UCF. He really needs someone to look at it first before he has it towed to a shop. I can PM you Travis's number and he can hook you up with his Father if your up for it.

Paul
TROJANMAN
Clay,

Joe O is just NORTH of you
iamchappy
Clay i talked to Qarl about you being in town, he may be contacting you.
ClayPerrine
So I get to Orlando, and start the Tech-Ed stuff, and my boss calls. She tells me that we have a problem relating to a SOX audit, so I have to come up with a complex script to solve this issue.......by the 15th. I don't get back into the office until the 16th.... laugh.gif

So I have been working on this script at night.... But tomorrow night we are going to Universal (it is part of Tech-Ed).

Anyone want to do Friday night?

If so, give me a call....972-207-0233.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.