Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: check my wishlist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
This is my wishlist from AutoAtlanta.com.

(some of the items have the wrong qty listed, i guess it defaults to 1 when it emails)
Click to view attachment

Questions:
I had one exhaust stud come out when i took the heat exchangers off, so is that the right stud i will need to replace the old one with?

for the air injection tubes, i would like to be able to plug the actual hole in the head as opposed to leaving the tubes (looks kinda funny...)... do they make a plug "bolt" or is my only option the 4 "caps"?

anything i should add? not purchase from AA, maybe somewhere cheaper? let me know.. may be a huge chunk of change if i go with all AA
rhodyguy
what does a $71.50 upper fuel line kit consist of? fuel line cut to length? new shouldered clamps? seventy one fifity. oh, + shipping and handling? you need to check the size of the pulled stud if you haven't done so.
stateofidleness
what should i check on it? i kind of feared i would run into the "pulled stud" problem because i dont know how to repair it... do i need to measure the length, diameter or what?

yea, I believe it is just fuel line precut for the engine compartment section
http://www.autoatlanta.net/record_detail.l...467&-Search

thoughts?
type47
$71 buys alot of fuel line at the local FLAPS and alot of razor blades to cut at the local ACE hardware. buy some backup/extra step studs instead.
rhodyguy
you need to be sure that a step up stud has not been previously installed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.