Full Version: Gauge Face
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Brushed SS Gauge Face - $55.00 plus shipping

PM or email me .... limited suplies
Engman
In Car pic

WizPorsche914
Are these easy to change out ?? It looks that way only a few bolts.
Engman
In order to give the best look and fit - you have to remove the gauges, install the gauge face and then reinstall the gauges.

M
Mikey914
If they're like the originals (and it looks like they are) this should be an easy change out. Nice work !!

TeenerTim
Now we need a matching strip for the front of the dash to replace the basketweave crap that always comes off. beer.gif
Engman
And I have that (almost). I just got my early dash to get all of the hole locations. It will be available for any year, with any option - special order only.

M
type47fan
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 16 2008, 02:49 PM) *

And I have that (almost). I just got my early dash to get all of the hole locations. It will be available for any year, with any option - special order only.

M

Can you do "engine turning"?

We had a early T-bird that had the engine turned dash and it was spectacular! I've also seen it in Cobras, Auburns, various hot rods, etc.

PM sent . . . .
Engman
Thanks - but not for me - eventually you will be able to get the dash front in brushed ss with possible deletions or stock hole adds. To do special cut to template sizes is just not something that fits well with my philosipy of research the part, design, test fit and retest fit the part. The swirl art cirlcles is also not something I can control with the quality level I want.

Im picky about what and how my parts are made - perhaps too much so.

M
type47fan

Your products are "First Class" because of your philosophy!
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(type47fan @ Jun 28 2008, 12:22 AM) *

Your products are "First Class" because of your philosophy!

biggrin.gif dry.gif smile.gif agree.gif shades.gif blink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
charliew
I got the whole set awhile back and it's nice.
underthetire
QUOTE(type47fan @ Jun 21 2008, 03:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 16 2008, 02:49 PM) *

M

Can you do "engine turning"?

We had a early T-bird that had the engine turned dash and it was spectacular! I've also seen it in Cobras, Auburns, various hot rods, etc.

PM sent . . . .

My dad has that on his '57. The repo pieces were so bad, he was actually making them in the garage for the 3 year cars. HUGE PIA to make, a lot of labor, special dies, correct anodizing color, you name it. We made hundreds for Thunderbird headquarters. Don Johnson bought all the presses and dies but never started to re-manufacture them because of the labor costs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.