Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
6freak
my car is in this video on you tube. theres two short clips about 3/4 the way through.... http://www.youtube.com/user/CRANDALLMR enjoy i hope it works driving.gif
its at 5:34 and 6:04 on the clock
GringoLoco
You really hustled around that corner in the first part. Good job!
J P Stein
It's a shame the vid doesn't show the TTOD guy.....but the 2nd place guy was gud.
You need to do something about unloading the inside rear. biggrin.gif
GringoLoco
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jun 11 2008, 10:43 AM) *

It's a shame the vid doesn't show the TTOD guy.....but the 2nd place guy was gud.
You need to do something about unloading the inside rear. biggrin.gif

Yeah, I saw that too, lol. LSD?
PeeGreen 914
When was this Mike?
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 11 2008, 11:56 AM) *

When was this Mike?

it was in 2007 before i put the 22mm torsion bars up front .The 22s helped with the unloading of the rear wheels alot.know i need the new diff that transfer power to the traction tire $$$$$$$$ one thing at a time
PeeGreen 914
So how did that AX compare to the ones we have here?
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 11 2008, 12:22 PM) *

So how did that AX compare to the ones we have here?

That one was long.1.20.and change was my best time .The course was a chalked witch was very nice you just had to keep it between the lines witch made it nice for the newbies.if you put 4 wheels over the line you got no time for that run but you could touch it.I passed on this years parade because of the distance but i`m going to the 09 parade in colorado i have family close to there
PeeGreen 914
It seems more like a track than an AX with the lines like that.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jun 11 2008, 12:36 PM) *

It seems more like a track than an AX with the lines like that.

just easyer for all the car to get through
J P Stein
No rear anti-roll bar & rear springs that are just stiff enough will stop that unload.

That was the 2007 Parade AX, was it not?
chris914
Yes, and it was a lot of fun!
6freak
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jun 12 2008, 07:41 PM) *

No rear anti-roll bar & rear springs that are just stiff enough will stop that unload.

That was the 2007 Parade AX, was it not?

I had the 19mm torsion bars in at that time with 180 rear springs .now i have the 22mm hollows in and it seems to help allot .ajustable.Sway bar up front none in the back .yes San Diego it was a long course
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.