Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starter for gearbox boxster conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fr13fr
Hi everybody.

I would like to know how fit the starter when you swap the gear box on 914 with "boxster" gear box,assuming that I will keep my 3.2 l engine?

Thank you for support

Freddy aktion035.gif
jm58
QUOTE(fr13fr @ Jun 12 2008, 08:43 AM) *

Hi everybody.

I would like to know how fit the starter when you swap the gear box on 914 with "boxster" gear box,assuming that I will keep my 3.2 l engine?

Thank you for support

Freddy aktion035.gif

Hi Freddy

Do you mean that you have installed the boxster gear box on your 914 yet? Or does it a project?

JM
plymouth37
Desole pour mon mauvais francais, cet a ete un pendant que. Vous devez poster quelques images de votre voiture si je peux voir que vous etes jusqu'a...
Peut-etre je dois tenir a l'anglais! c'etait la valeur un essaie... laugh.gif
ConeDodger
Oh dear God! It has finally happened. Boxsters are now parts cars for 914's!!! blink.gif
fr13fr
Merci plymouth,je posterai des photos plus tard.Ma 914 doit etre refaite pour une utilisation --club circuit- C est une 914 6 de 1970 completement depouillee.
Le projet est de monter un moteur 3.2 avec une boite boxster ou. 944 .
Thank you Plymouth, I shall post photographs later. My 914 owe etre done again for an use - club circuit C one is 914 6 of the 1970 completement depouillee. Plan is to take up a motor 3.2 with one limp boxster or. 944.
On commence a voir quelques pieces de boxster en France j ai trouvé une boite et j ai vu sur ce site que certain on monté ces boites.
They begin has see some pieces of boxster in France j found one limps and j saw on this site that certain one taken up this limp.
Thank you
aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.