Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my roll in the ECC planning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
slackin' at work
Ive been swamped all year and appologize for not being around to discuss the ecc.
I understand that we all are probably very busy but I wanted to write this down to let everyone what to expect from me in planning.

Im not too sure how much I'll be able to do from now until then.

I can obviously make sure we have food, beer, and porta-johns. also make sure we won't need any silly permits and getting my place ready for everyone.
I would also love to design the logo (see logo thread), but I won't have time to organize shirts sales and printing of said shirts. I also wanted to design a website since that is what I do, but I am so swamped that I can't even get my paying customers done. so I won' be able to do that either.

so I guess Im saying other than those few things I mentioned (food, drink, johns, permits, logo, and yard) Im not going to be much help.

Now if I disappear again feel free to contact me (see the contact info thread) directly. I won't mind.

anyway, Im still looking forward to a good time with everyone.
I hope everyones summer is going well and is less hectic than mine.

-chris beer3.gif
VaccaRabite
Don't sweat it. We had not even started planning the ECC this time last year.

As I did last year, I will pledge $100 to the cause. My "easy time" has come and gone. Classes are just about to start again, and this week was the week that my wife went back to work.

If someone can get a quote for shirts, I will try to handle sales. I'd like to set a buy in cut off date of August 1, so that we know we will have time to get the shirts made. If the crap hit the fan, we could just Cafe Press it, but then we would raise no money for the event.

Can anyone find us a shirt place?

Zach
ws91420
What type we looking at screened? If you can give me an idea of quantity I might be able to check a couple places around here.
VaccaRabite
Figure 20 - 40 shirts, mostly size L - XL, but a few S and M for the less rotund.

Zach
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 18 2008, 11:42 PM) *

Figure 20 - 40 shirts, mostly size L - XL, but a few S and M for the less rotund.

Zach

*ahem*

XXL please. wink.gif
Rick L
I've got a great connection for embroidery. He specializes in small orders (<100) and wont charge me a setup fee.

We DEFINITELY need to preorder this time. I took a bath last year.

I'll be happy to manage pre-sales, once the design is finalized.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.