Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apologies to the Innocent
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
In the past few weeks, I went past the boundries and insulted a fellow member. It reached a boiling point in the last 24 hours. I did in a public forum, where many of you read it and were offended. For this I am sorry

Maybe I did it because today would hae been the true woman of my life's birthday if she hadn't been killed.

Maybe I did it because my horoscope said "You should be bold to the point of obnoxiousness today - no one is going to mind. In fact, certain people hae been waiting for you to speak up. Why let yourself get all hung up on personal issues or worry that someone will not like you. You can't be eeryone's friend - you can only be you, and let the chips fall where they may"

Maybe it's because I'm a stubburn asshole

Fuck the excuses, they don't exist - I was wrong

Mike, I apologize for the name calling. Obiously we won't be friends, but maybe we can co-exist on the forum.

To the admins, sorry I put you in the middle of a situation that didn't need to be.

To my fellow members, I'm sorry you had to see the bad side of me.

all the best, T.C.
Rusty
Classy... thank you. beerchug.gif
Ferg
beerchug.gif To the both of you.

Ferg smile.gif
Eric_Shea
agree.gif
ericread
Classy move. It takes a man to make such an apology. While I cannot speak for others, I believe you have gained our respect for this posting.

SGB
Thanks. You are a wise man.
PeeGreen 914
drunk.gif Thanks. I love this community and it is good to know we have people that can be humble and say sorry.

Being a car guy does generally mean you need to have tough skin because we all throw shit at each other. However, it doesn't mean we all don't have our bad days. It takes a big man to make small gestures and I thank you for it.
Richard Casto
beerchug.gif Best way to handle this IMHO.
McMark
smiley_notworthy.gif
It doesn't get better than that, IMHO.
rhodyguy
no blood, no foul.
carr914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 13 2008, 10:35 AM) *

no blood, no foul.

No there was a foul. I was foul. I screwed up and certainly handled the matter incorrectly. While there might not blood spilled, there is a scar on my reputation. I can only hope that time heals this wound.

Again, apologies to all in our community, T.C.

Gint
It's done and over and in the end you handled it pretty well. We all pull bonehead moves form time to time. I spent three days with relatives at a funeral and a wedding. I didn't handle it all the way I would have preferred (hindsight, after the fact, you know) but that's done now too.

I'm moving on...
6freak
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 13 2008, 08:26 AM) *

It's done and over and in the end you handled it pretty well. We all pull bonehead moves form time to time. I spent three days with relatives at a funeral and a wedding. I didn't handle it all the way I would have preferred (hindsight, after the fact, you know) but that's done now too.

I'm moving on...

stop with all the sappy crap already your gonna make my cry av-943.gif ...sorry had to do it.....Be good bye1.gif
r_towle
gayfight.gif

Well said, now lets talk cars.

Rich
Dr Evil
Oh good, you mean that Mike. I was like, "What the fuck did I do?" smile.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 13 2008, 04:36 PM) *

Oh good, you mean that Mike. I was like, "What the fuck did I do?" smile.gif

Yeh Mike ... yer guilty and worse yet you look like him.

Got dizzy?

stirthepot.gif
Dr Evil
Yup, I got it smile.gif
Tom
Class act TC,
Bad times happen to all of us, it is a sign of who you are inside by the way you handle them. Well done!
Tom
beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.