Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porcelain 914 Models now available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer

With the assistance of my new business partner boxstr (Craig Laughlin) we commissioned the artist in Amsterdam to create this porcelain 914 shape for us. The eBay listing last week was just a marketing test. (Check out the eBay add for supersize photos) It is very commendable that several of you stated that you would not bid against a fellow club member. All of our friends here a 914World.com now have first option on these limited edition models. Only 100 pieces will ever be produced.

This 914 is 4 3/4 inches long and is very high quality. It is truely sensous to look at and hold fondle. They are signed on the bottom by the artist and come with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.

The price for the general public will be $60 plus $5 shipping. The price for our friend here is based on your membership number. We wanted to reward the long time member of our favorite web site. (OK, here is the tricky part if you are math challenged.) Take a base price of $45. Add your 914 Club member number. (It is below your name and avatar on every post you make.) Add $5 for shipping. This equals your total cost.
Example - If I wanted to buy one:
$ 45.00
+$ 4.81 Member number
+$ 5.00 shipping
$ 54.81 + Total Cost

As of yet only a few have been produced. We will not be able to ship any for a month or so. Place your reservation here so you are not left out on this once in a lifetime offer. I will let you know when I have them ready to ship. Please do not pay until then. Limit one per customer at the club discount price.

For right now these are only available in black. Near the end of the production run we have arranged for a few to be made in a rainbow of colors. If you want one of the colored models, let me know.

There will also be a few of the large models available soon. The size on these is 17 inches long. The cost will be $250 plus shipping. I don't know about colors other than black at this time. If you want to reserve one - tell me now.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jan 24 2004, 11:46 AM)
For right now these are only available in black. Near the end of the production run we have arranged for a few to be made in a rainbow of colors. If you want one of the colored models, let me know.

i'm early enough in the membership roster that i actually do get a bit of a break, i guess...

i'm definitely in for one. i prefer yellow (to match my Canary factory /6) and don't mind waiting for it (in fact, i prefer to...) but if there should be any problem with that i'd happily take a black one.

if i -do- wind up with a black one, i'd like #47. pls advise on what's possible ...

thanks !
Gint
I didn't even read the entire post yet. Sign me up! I have to have one.

OK, I read the offer. Guess I need to ad .20? cool.gif

Thanks!
seanery
Actually John, I'd rather have a big one than a small one. Is that ok?
Qarl
I'll take a yellow one.... if yellow will not be available, then a black one is fine.

Thanks.

Karl Ellzey
Qarl
I'll take a larger one too.

Thanks.

Karl Ellzey
VegasRacer,

Sign me up for one.
GWN7
Can I reserve #7?

I'm in. For 1

Thanks
markb
COOL!!

I'd like to reserve a small one and a large one. Black is fine. I'd probably be out of line asking for #4, wouldn't I?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! boldblue.gif clap56.gif
seanery
I'd prefer a different color for the big one if that's possible, like white or red, don't care for the blue, but black is ok if those aren't available.
914rick
I would like to reserve one of the larger ones. Yellow would be perfect, if not, black will be fine.
Thanks,
Rick
robby750
I would like one please. Thank you very much.
mseiferth
I would also like one.

Thanks
Rgreen914
Will the large ones be available in colors other than black? If so, I would like one in "Ravenna" green...(like that's gonna happen).
415PB
I will gladly take one. Thanks
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I am in for the small one also. Black is the only color GOD intended a car to be. " Henry Ford"
Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
larryp
I would like a small black one, pleeeeze.

And thank you for your effort and grief.
seanery
I just got mine, they are very nice!
JmuRiz
Are they really small in person?
mikerose
I am in for one clap56.gif
i would like a small black for my father (he has a black six but is computer illiterate) and a small yellow (to go with my car) if at all possible. If not possible, just sign me up for one for my dad in black. Cool item!
VegasRacer
I expect to get the next batch of small ones in about a month. (colored ones will be a little longer)

I will do the best I can to fill everybodys special request on colors for the big ones - but I can not guarantee it. There is a large % of the big ones that do not survive the process. The first time I ordered 4. The artist made 6. Only 2 survived. He will not sell any that are not perfect.

I have just now found out that the artist is also willing to make some of his earlier large scale pieces. There are a couple styles of 356's plus a 550. Sorry no photos for now. E-mail me if you are interested.

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jan 29 2004, 10:56 AM)
Are they really small in person?

The small ones are almost 5 inches long. The big ones are 17 inches.
siverson
(repeat of PM)

Hi - please put me down for 2 small ones and one large one.

Ideally I'd like
1 - small black (as pictured)
1 - small signal orange
1 - large signal orange

But I'll take any colors. I can pay via paypal anytime, just let me know.

Thanks,
Steve
914-4-parts
I would like a small one in orange if possible to match my '73, thanks, Fred
Mueller
I'd like one small car.....no big deal on color or number....thanks
etars
I'm interested in a large one
VegasRacer
Just a update to let everybody know that the next batch of porcelain teeners is on the way from Holland. They should be here in a week or so. If you have posted a request I will be sending you a PM as soon as I get them. I will be getting a few each of the colored small ones plus a couple of the big ones. Thanks for your patience. I promise when you get one in your hands, you will agree it was worth the wait.

If you have not done so yet, post your reservation request here.
Jenny
I'd PM'd you a request about a month ago. Just wanted to make sure you'd gotten it.

Jen
seanery
damn John, those look nice in colors!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 25 2004, 02:45 PM)
I'd PM'd you a request about a month ago. Just wanted to make sure you'd gotten it.

Jen

YUP. I have you on the list for #17 in orange.
Aaron Cox
john,

i have several of those shelves holding all my car parts! cosco?
Jenny
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 25 2004, 03:13 PM)
YUP. I have you on the list for #17 in orange.

Sweet. You're super!! boldblue.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
VegasRacer
QUOTE(acox914 @ Feb 25 2004, 03:16 PM)
john,

i have several of those shelves holding all my car parts! cosco?

Not my shelves. Those photos were taken in Amsterdam this morning.
Im not sure if they have Cosco in Holland. wink.gif

Here are the what big models look like in yellow and red.
seanery
is my name on one of those? that red sure looks nice!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 25 2004, 03:32 PM)
is my name on one of those? that red sure looks nice!

You are at the top of the list for the large size models.
Consider the red one yours. smile.gif wub.gif
seanery
WOOHOO!!!!
markb
Could I get my large one in a dark blue? Those look awsome!
Rgreen914
I still want a large one in Ravenna Green...if that's possible!
Gint
VegasRacer,

I still want one of the smaller models as I indicated early on. As much as I like the true artsy look of the black, I think I see a small orange model in one of your pics. That would be my first choice if possible since it would match my car, with black being second on the list. I realize it may not happen that way, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to throw a preference out there.

Thanks!
jupco
I'll take a black one (small)
Jeff Price
Chicago
GWN7
Welcome Jeff
Gint
I got mine this weekend. The car number is the same as my 914club member number. Nice touch John. Thanks!
Mueller
I got mine today....very cool......wish I could afford one in each color smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.