Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hellooooooooooooo SACRAMENTO!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Toast
Ok, I know some of you have waited for me to post when my visit to Sacramento will be because I have been threatening to come up for over a year now.

Well, I will be making a very short visit this comming weekend June 21-22.

I know its a weekend before you guy's monthly breakfast, but does anyone want to get together for breakfast on Saturday or Sunday or maybe for dinner on Saturday? chowtime.gif beerchug.gif

Not sure if I will be driving the 914 or not yet. Depends on if I can get the front brakes and rotors replaced and get an oil change in before next weekend.

Anyway, anyone up for a Toasty get-together? confused24.gif

toast.gif
Rusty
Sure... if you come out to Alabama. biggrin.gif
Toast
I've got a cool necklace I could show off. biggrin.gif
Rusty
I'm not even gonna touch that... biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Toast
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam! drooley.gif
rick 918-S
Yer showin plenty biggrin.gif Nice sparkle. Better than a pearl neckless. unsure.gif
SirAndy
SACRAMENTO is waaaaay too far north for me, but if you want to stop in the east bay for a coffee or lunch on your way up, just let me know ...

beerchug.gif Andy
porschecb
Dam!!!!!!!!!! I will be in Lake Tahoe for a board meeting!! See you next time. drunk.gif
BMXerror
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 14 2008, 07:08 PM) *

Anyway, anyone up for a Toasty get-together? confused24.gif

toast.gif

I much prefer a steamy get together! wub.gif
Sorry. I'm male and couldn't resist. However, I would like to play tag with you through the roads of the San Bernardino Mountains once the new engine is broken in. (Three weeks, hopefully) You can follow me in case any parts fall off. beerchug.gif
Hijack over.
Mark D.
ConeDodger
Toast,

We can do a special Toast Edition of the Porsche Family Reunion next Saturday morning if you want... What time are you getting in?
SLITS
Harrrump!
Toast
Sounds great Rob! jsharp.gif

I'll be in late Friday night. So anytime Saturday will be fine for me.

I'm actually going to be in the North Highlands/Roseville area, if that helps planning any.

I'm not sure what time i'm leaving on Sunday. I'm taking a friend back with me to drop off at the LA Airport, but dont know what time their flight leaves.

Hope all the No. Cal's check in this week!

toast.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 15 2008, 10:09 PM) *

Sounds great Rob! jsharp.gif

I'll be in late Friday night. So anytime Saturday will be fine for me.

I'm actually going to be in the North Highlands/Roseville area, if that helps planning any.

I'm not sure what time i'm leaving on Sunday. I'm taking a friend back with me to drop off at the LA Airport, but dont know what time their flight leaves.

Hope all the No. Cal's check in this week!

toast.gif

I have to check with Yopu but if you like Filipino food she goes to a place called Manila Grill in Citrus Heights... Otherwise, the normal get-together takes place in Fair Oaks at the Family Donuts and Deli... Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan. Great sandwiches!
Toast
Is that the Fair Oaks by Sac or Stockton?

Sir Andy,
WhereUat?
I usually take the 99 cauz the 5 is BORING! Maybe I could meet up with you Centralners for brunch or something. idea.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 16 2008, 12:04 PM) *

Is that the Fair Oaks by Sac or Stockton?

Sir Andy,
WhereUat?
I usually take the 99 cauz the 5 is BORING! Maybe I could meet up with you Centralners for brunch or something. idea.gif

Andy is in the Bay Area... Fair Oaks is just East of Carmichael which is just East of Sacramento...
ConeDodger
Toast and Sacramento Teeners - Saturday 6/21 at Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks. 10am

Meet the Toasty one... Have a donut!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 17 2008, 11:59 AM) *

Toast and Sacramento Teeners - Saturday 6/21 at Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks. 10am

Meet the Toasty one... Have a donut!

Toastybump!
Carlitos Way
Darn,

I missed it. I was in Sac on Monday... visiting the fort and the railroad museum with the kids.

C:>
Toast
Coolio! cheer.gif driving-girl.gif

See ya'll there! :grouphug:

Rob,
Can you post the addy so I can MaqScrewup it?

Thanks!

Carlos,
I could have sworn that I have met you before. idea.gif biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 16 2008, 11:04 AM) *

Sir Andy,
WhereUat?

Öakland!

99 is quite a drive from the bay ...
sad.gif Andy
JimSar
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 16 2008, 11:50 AM) *

I have to check with Yopu but if you like Filipino food she goes to a place called Manila Grill in Citrus Heights...

You eat balut, Rob? They say it strengthens the knees. happy11.gif

-jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JimSar @ Jun 19 2008, 01:00 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 16 2008, 11:50 AM) *

I have to check with Yopu but if you like Filipino food she goes to a place called Manila Grill in Citrus Heights...

You eat balut, Rob? They say it strengthens the knees. happy11.gif

-jim

Jim,

I have seen it in the refridgerator. I didn't eat it. Now that I know what it is I have to make a new rule... NO FUCHIN Balut in the house!!! She doesn't follow any of the rules anyway...
ConeDodger
The meet and greet for Toast is at Family Donuts and Deli... Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue... Be there and say Hey!!!
PRS914-6
I'll try to make that one....
Toast
icon_bump.gif

chowtime.gif

driving-girl.gif

welcome.png
ConeDodger
So this Saturday, tomorrow the 21st we will be at the Family Donuts and Deli for the Sacramento appearance of Toast and her one girl band!!! Check out her latest album cover!!! biggrin.gif

The Picture for this album cover was taken during her "If I can only keep it running tour"
Toast
laugh.gif

Sigh, the good old day's.........when I knew the AAA drivers by name in 3 states and every part in the front of the 914 lined up. sad2.gif

C ya!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 20 2008, 12:31 PM) *

laugh.gif

Sigh, the good old day's.........when I knew the AAA drivers by name in 3 states and every part in the front of the 914 lined up. sad2.gif

C ya!

ConeDodger
1 Hour and 15 minutes until Toast time at Family Donuts and Deli... Be there or be a four sided geometric construct with equal sides...
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 15 2008, 11:06 PM) *

Harrrump!

I didn't get a Harrrump out of that guy! beerchug.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 21 2008, 10:02 AM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 15 2008, 11:06 PM) *

Harrrump!

I didn't get a Harrrump out of that guy! beerchug.gif

And a Harrump for you .......... and a second one for good measure Harrump.

Now go have a Balut .... personally, I'll take pickled eggs or pigs' feet (they go well with beer to though gas production is increased by 900 cubic feet!)
PRS914-6
Sorry, I can't make it.....Selling a car this morning that needs to go and don't want to risk a sure sale.
Sleepin
....mmm pickled eggs! Almost as good as pickled Herring! (the eggs are better for methane production though.)
ConeDodger
Well we just got back from the Donut Shop and the Special Edition Porsche Family Reunion... Ms. Toast has a very nice 914... Kevin showed up with his '73 2.0 liter and I showed up with Yopu and Nicho in the Carrera... 914 still on jackstands for engine sealing. (Wish I had time for that...)

Toast is cool! She is not afraid to get dirty. She planted a Toasty handprint in the dirty rear bumper of Kevin's car!!!

Pictures in a few minutes...
ConeDodger
How about some pictures???
ConeDodger
Nicho hammin' for the camera!!!
ConeDodger
Another...
ConeDodger
More...
ConeDodger
In case you guys didn't know, Toast is a girl...
ConeDodger
Another Toasty shot!
ConeDodger
Standing in the parking lot talking cars...
ConeDodger
Another...
ConeDodger
I swear I didn't know that Nicho did so much camera ham!
ConeDodger
Another...
ConeDodger
More of the cars...
ConeDodger
And there it is... Thanks to Toast for coming in to Sacramento for a visit and giving us all something a bit more exciting to do on a Saturday morning. Thanks to Kevin for showing up, hope to see you again next week.
ConeDodger
A bit of a icon_bump.gif because Toast isn't home to see the pics yet!!!
KevinM
Thanks Rob for coordinating this. It was nice to meet everyone. I'll definately see you next Saturday. Kevin
porschecb
QUOTE(KevinM @ Jun 22 2008, 10:35 AM) *

Thanks Rob for coordinating this. It was nice to meet everyone. I'll definately see you next Saturday. Kevin

welcome.png Dont know how I missed you! Where were you for the BBQ?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jun 22 2008, 07:58 PM) *

QUOTE(KevinM @ Jun 22 2008, 10:35 AM) *

welcome.png Dont know how I missed you! Where were you for the BBQ?

Kevin has been lurking Michael. He has a car that looked just enough like yours that I looked for you when I walked in... How was Tahoe? I want to be on a Board of Directors!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.