Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 2.0 low miles $18,500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
For Sale: 1974 2.0 s/n 4742919679 engine #GA014427. 5 Mahle alloy wheels, sway bars, heated rear window, original tool kit and owners manual, padded steering wheel, fog lights and chrome bumpers which I added leaving off the rear bumperettes. Showing 50,000 miles, no rust problems, one rear fender (small dent) and the rear body panel (to remove a Germany badge) have been repainted all the rest of the paint is original. A few paint nicks but no dents. The previous owner wanted to replace anything that would wear and all work was done in the last 6000 miles. Repairs and parts include: euro pistons and cylinders and fresh heads as well as full reseal, clutch, transaxle 1st gear and reseal, rebuilt calipers, hoses, 19mm master cylinder. 4 Boge/Sachs shocks, rear springs, Turbo tie rods, 4 NLA original CV joints and boots, original Bishoff muffler, 1 new 1 low miles SSI 2.0 heats, front and rear wheel bearings, starter, alternator, 914LTD soldered relay board, voltage regulator, plug wires, fuel injectors, all fuel injection rubber boots, over $1500. in new OEM weather seals including the rear top to roll bar seal, new fog grills, NLA fuse cover, accelerator pedal, clutch cable, throttle cable, speedometer cable, park brake cables, pedal bushings, dash light bulbs, rear window resealed and much more. The interior is excellent. The front and rear valances and rocker panels are steel and excellent. An exceptionally solid car, new battery tray top but no other previous rust repairs or problems. No rattles or squeaks anywhere even with the top on. This car runs VERY strong, starts instantly, idles nice, shifts, stops, handles and just plain works excellent. The condition of this car is probably in the top 5% of all 914s in existence today and the driving of this car is in the top 1% of all original 2.0 914’s today. I would love to have an experienced 914 owner (or several) drive this car and post their impression of what my 36 years of 914 experience calls quite near perfect! Brad Mayeur, Peoria, IL. 309-694-1797
orthobiz
Hey Brad! Good to finally see this car, you told me about it several months ago. Looks like it has undergone a rear bumperette delete...maybe same time as the quarter panel work.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention how good a value this is knowing that you've done all the work that anyone else would have to do if they bought a car from a "regular" owner. The extensive work you did on my 74 1.8 liter last summer was impeccable so I'm certain this one is a beauty.

Post more pics.

Paul
914ltd
Thanks for the reply Paul. Your Phoenix 74 is THE CLEANEST 914 Ive had in my shop in many years! Brad

a few more pix
flesburg
Brad,

My name is Dale and I live in Pontiac. This is a really bad week for me and the 4th of July weekend is booked. I'd like to come over and look at the car. If it is still available, could we make a time when it could happen? During the day, or would it need to be one evening?

John and dflesburg are my two sons, and greatpumpkin is my grandson. We all have 914s....

Drop me a note.

Dale
GaroldShaffer
I was at Brad's shop yesterday and he let me take this car for a drive. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

This is a great car! It was very hard for me to walk away not calling my wife trying to find some way to bring it home.

I have never driven a 914 that felt so tight, no rattles, sqeaks, handles great, great power, it looks so close to new I couldn't beleive it. Guys, this a is agreat car for the money. If you are looking for a great car to just get into and drive and have ZERO issues, that this is the one. Give a Brad a call 309-684-1797.
derek1206
Nice looking 914; I'll drop you an email about this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.