Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave Shepard--GPR Request from Family!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
I spoke with Dave's girlfriend today and got a request. She wanted to know if I could ask people to send funny cards to Dave so that she would have more to read him. She told me that he tends to respond to funny cards and jokes best so lets put it together for him. Lets show him we are all here rooting for him. I work about a mile from the hospital where he is still in ICU and will deliver all cards on a daily basis.

Mail the cards to:

Dave Shepard
C/O Reiss Construction
PO Box 15914
San Luis Obispo, Ca 93406-5914

Again, I will deliver the cards on a daily basis. I will NOT open the cards but let’s please keep this to Funny and Laughable get well cards. I will post back here as to the count to keep this at the top. Also, if you don't have the cents for a stamp, post your jokes or get well wishes here and I will print them out and deliver them individually.

Dave really needs our support and to know that there are people out here that care about him. Please Help!!!

Please also let me know if there are any other suggestions for ways to help. I am game for anything.

Jonathan
bfrymire
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jun 16 2008, 07:13 PM) *

I spoke with Dave's girlfriend today and got a request. She wanted to know if I could ask people to send funny cards to Dave so that she would have more to read him. She told me that he tends to respond to funny cards and jokes best so lets put it together for him. Lets show him we are all here rooting for him. I work about a mile from the hospital where he is still in ICU and will deliver all cards on a daily basis.

Mail the cards to:

Dave Shepard
C/O Reiss Construction
PO Box 15914
San Luis Obispo, Ca 93406-5914

Again, I will deliver the cards on a daily basis. I will NOT open the cards but let’s please keep this to Funny and Laughable get well cards. I will post back here as to the count to keep this at the top. Also, if you don't have the cents for a stamp, post your jokes or get well wishes here and I will print them out and deliver them individually.

Dave really needs our support and to know that there are people out here that care about him. Please Help!!!

Please also let me know if there are any other suggestions for ways to help. I am game for anything.

Jonathan

Count me in.

Dave is the best...

-- brett
markb
icon_bump.gif
retrofit
I will get a card out to you today.
Allen
736conver
Thanks for doing this Jonathan. It sucked losing all communication with Dave. I will get a card out ASAP.

But with all the girly pictures he use to send me via email, I say we should send him a stripper, that ought to get a good response. piratenanner.gif

hwgunner
driving.gif
sww914
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.