Charity Auction For Breast Cancer

Very much affiliated...
redshift
I'm sorry buddy.

sad.gif

Miles
Korijo
Thanks dude.

This is the wife of the grampa who just passed away from brain cancer. We all call her Mimi. She has about 2 months left sad.gif headbang.gif
redshift
It's not easy being you, but you sure do a good job of it.

Hang in there, Dave. You inspire alot of people to do good things.

M
Korijo
Miles,

You DO have a heart wub.gif

J/K
morph
Sorry, she is in good hands with OHSU, they saved our son's life when Salem Memorial couldn't. I was thinking of doing an auction of some of our product for a donation for Doernbecher.

Hiedi
Korijo
pray.gif Thanks Vegas ! pray.gif

(I had to go to the eBay name thread to figure it out wink.gif )
VegasRacer
I lost my mother to breast cancer when she was only 50.
I'm glad to help your fight to find a cure.
Korijo
bump

nail this til its over, please ??
Korijo
Thanks Admin...

Thanks madd dog !! pray.gif
madd_dogg_914
I lost my mom when she was only 36 years old due to breast cancer. She was so young that they never thought to test for it when she got sick. By the time they finally found it, it was way too late. I was only 8 when she was diagnosed, and 9 when she died. She officially (by their best guess) got breast cancer in 1985, but wasn't actually diagnosed until 1988. She was given 2 months at that point, but she held on for 16 months. She finally passed away one week after my 9th birthday. It was a bitch. I am the current high bidder, I bid $100, but you got $100 coming to you whether I win the auction or not. Thanks Dave, if one person goes in for early testing and stops the cancer, one mother, one sister, or whatever, it will be more than worth it. What is money anyways, I urge everyone to donate. Bid on the auction, or Paypal a donation, we can help people, lets do it!

-Chris
Bruce Allert
My thoughts are with ya Buddy.
You couldn't have chosen a better place to receive the charitable donation. OHSU gave my late wife an extra 7 years smilie_pokal.gif

.......b
Korijo
Happy Tears...Happy Tears... wub.gif sad.gif unsure.gif

Thank you, everyone.

I met this lady, my wife's grandma, only 8 months prior to being diagnosed with ALS. She had already beaten cancer once. Mimi took a liking to me immediately. The whole family did wink.gif . Then when I got sick, it became our "thing" in common. She has had cancer come back 3 times since she has known me.

Its time for some answers headbang.gif
Korijo
Thanks for the bid, seanery smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif
seanery
bumpity, bump
VegasRacer
I won! smilie_pokal.gif Thanks Dave. smilie_rolli_1.gif

QUOTE(madd_dogg_914 @ Jan 26 2004, 04:56 PM)
I am the current high bidder, I bid $100, but you got $100 coming to you whether I win the auction or not.
-Chris

Thanks madd dogg. clap56.gif
If you give me your address, it would be my pleasure to send you a Nevada 'PORSCHE' license plate. I am very sorry about the loss of your mom. I know what a big empty spot you have to live with.
Korijo
Thanks a bunch, John pray.gif AWESOME of you...

We were down visiting Mimi since Thursday. We had a family meeting to "request" or "divy-up" (sp?) the larger pieces of furniture as inheritence. It was wierd blink.gif .

All I have to leave behind are cars. Broken and apart, but still priceless smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.