Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Center Cushion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
narino

Anyone know when the center cushion was available in Tan? Was it always an option? I bought one off of ebay in ok condition and was going to have it recovered in black, but now am having second thoughts.

Gustl
I take it that tan = beige, correct ??

black, brown and beige were available from MY'70 up to MY'74

black, opal and yellowstone for MY'75 (and maybe MY'76 ??)

bye1.gif Gustl
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 18 2008, 07:39 PM) *

Anyone know when the center cushion was available in Tan? Was it always an option? I bought one off of ebay in ok condition and was going to have it recovered in black, but now am having second thoughts.

pic mightnhelp
TravisNeff
I had a 72 with a beige interior, beige center cushion too.
jonferns
Our '74 2.0 came with a complete tan interior, including center cushion. I can take a pic of it if you want, just let me know.
914runnow
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 18 2008, 05:39 PM) *

Is it the 'Plastic Tray' one or the the center
'Flip Box' Style???...
IF it is not the flip box Hinged Style.....
And the cushion has a 'zipper' on the bottom...
It is an aftermarket piece.....
Tom_T
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 18 2008, 06:39 PM) *

Best to match it to your original seat leatherette upholstery color, as that's the way they came from the factory. Mine is a 73 2L with the color matched Appearance Group hinged/flip-up center storage console/seat cushion in tan ......or I've seen it called "Cinnamon", "Beige" too) - no zipper underneath.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 18 2008, 06:39 PM) *

new tan ones that fit into the plastic tray are still available at the factory and were all matched to the interior upholstery.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.