Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a ride WCR2008
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
I'm a local and want to come along for the fun, but my car is years from being on the road again. Any of you out there have a spare seat. I'd rather not make the ride in my Mercedes Benz
PanelBilly
I can help push start your car???!!!
McMark
If you can't get a ride, still come. You will get plenty of seat time on the runs and if you ask anyone for a ride.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 19 2008, 07:38 PM) *

If you can't get a ride, still come. You will get plenty of seat time on the runs and if you ask anyone for a ride.

agree.gif

especially since you're local!
driving.gif Andy
greenie
Hello PanelBilly,

Yes you should come, I bet half to two thirds are single driver cars.

Keep this thread bumped you'll pick-up a seat.

Greenie

PeeGreen 914
You can find a ton of guys that would be willing to have you ride. I'll be there. You can ride in mine some of the time for certain. May even have you drive a little biggrin.gif
PanelBilly
Alright then I'm on the list and the check is in the mail!

6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 19 2008, 06:56 PM) *

I'm a local and want to come along for the fun, but my car is years from being on the road again. Any of you out there have a spare seat. I'd rather not make the ride in my Mercedes Benz

you can ride up with me if you like.Im sure im go`n on all days and home at nite .I live in Tacoma flag.gif
TravisNeff
You know what they say, ass grass or cash....................

laugh.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 20 2008, 02:08 PM) *

You know what they say, ass grass or cash....................

laugh.gif

Gas will be ok and cash would be ok too ....but ass! come on man your the one that lives in QUEEN CREEK av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
TravisNeff
huh.gif av-943.gif You got me there, not a lot of queens but there is lots of livestock sheeplove.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 20 2008, 02:27 PM) *

huh.gif av-943.gif You got me there, not a lot of queens but there is lots of livestock sheeplove.gif

way too funny av-943.gif .As long as the live stock dont back up too the fence when they see ya .......sheep lie no really they do sheeplove.gif
TravisNeff
idea.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif

And that's all I got to say about that.......
PanelBilly
I have a bag of metric wrenches and part of a can of POR15 if that makes my company more attractive. If I had a AAA membership, I imagine I would be higher on the list.
6freak
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 23 2008, 02:30 PM) *

I have a bag of metric wrenches and part of a can of POR15 if that makes my company more attractive. If I had a AAA membership, I imagine I would be higher on the list.

like i said you can ride with me ..no charge smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.