Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valve Stems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Anyone use those flush mount valve stems available from CB Performance? Will be driving home a 72 I am purchasing and my Fuchs will be going on, all polished up and thought those flush mount valve stems would look nice. Will take pictures of my trip and will try to post them or send them to someone who can post them. 20 hour trip so wish me luck!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
HAM Inc
I have used them on dirt race cars to prevent ripping out the stems when banging wheels on the track. There are good ones (Marsh racing tires used to sell good ones) and bad ones (the ones Jegs sells are crap), but they are all a pain in the ass to deal with. Don't loose the adaptor that is required for checking pressure and adding air. I would not use them on a street car, because of what a hassle they are.
Mark Henry
Ian , Did you get that car from Mike?
I'm only 35mins or so from his place....
Ian Stott
Yup, have been talking with him a lot and as you said he seems to be a great guy, arriving at his place sometime Monday afternoon. Want to meet up, I would be happy to spend some time with you, and do a photo up! If you do Mike will know when I am arriving as we have been coordinating this all week. I am getting a ride to upper Canada with a friend who has a Tractor Trailer, all truckers know where that big red apple is!

Ian
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.