Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring Up! Traverse City, MI 6/21/2008
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orthobiz
Went to Traverse City, joined up with fellow PCA'ers from Western Michigan. Had a roundup at a marina on the bay, lunch on the bay, a scavenger hunt ride through hilly, twisty roads and a top-notch barbecue and evening get together. Not a drop of rain!

But I must be hanging around this site too long 'cause when I got there I said WHERE ARE THE 914's???? Apparently they've all RUSTED out because it was just yours truly.

Next year I'll have to round up the western Michiganders...

Paul
orthobiz
I know, "worthless without pics"
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
KELTY360
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jun 22 2008, 09:10 PM) *

But I must be hanging around this site too long 'cause when I got there I said WHERE ARE THE 914's???? Apparently they've all RUSTED out because it was just yours truly.

Paul

Guess that just makes you special. idea.gif
smontanaro
My wife and I were up in the Traverse City area a few years ago and again last year. I'd definitely like to take my 914 up there some day.

Skip

orthobiz
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Jun 23 2008, 06:37 AM) *

My wife and I were up in the Traverse City area a few years ago and again last year. I'd definitely like to take my 914 up there some day.

Skip

That'd be great. Next year the BBQ is on Lake Leelanau. One of the members just built a giant house (compound?) out of stone and timber (think dozens of truckloads of Upper Peninsula quarry).

Plus, some additional 'teener presence couldn't hurt. The only other car from the 70's was a highly modified '73 911 Targa with a whaletail.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.