Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Traffic School
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fiid
Hey,

I have to do traffic school for a ticket that was written in Marin county, which does not allow me to do any of the on-line traffic schools. I was wondering if any of the traffic schools have an advanced curriculum, or if one of the racing schools had any courses that would qualify and where I might actually learn something....?? Or am I just dreaming??

Any ideas or recommendations??

Thanks much in advance,

Fiid.
415PB
In Riverside County you have three options. Internet traffic school, go to Blockbuster video or go to the actual school. Blockbuster video, gee what's this world coming too laugh.gif also, traffic school is only an option every 18 months. I have been told though, that the judge can pretty much give you traffic school more than once within that 18 months, but DMV will still add a point against your license if you have already taken traffic school.
jonwatts
Sounds like Marin is the same as Santa Clara County, the only traffic school available is the one they teach for 8 hours on a Saturday. About the only option to make it more interesting is to bring a magazine or two and sit in the back of the class.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.