Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NWPCA AX results are already posted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Weird that it sometimes take two weeks to get them up and other times it take a day confused24.gif

Lots of 914s showed up today for such a small turn out. I managed to break into the top ten biggrin.gif I like it piratenanner.gif

http://www.pnwr.org/Track/autocross/results/2008/autoX04.asp
messix
hey Jon, i'm not gonna be able to make it to the july a/x 'cause i'm gonna be on-call with work, would you mind breaking Nick's legs for me so i can stay in first place in S1!? happy11.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 23 2008, 02:49 PM) *

hey Jon, i'm not gonna be able to make it to the july a/x 'cause i'm gonna be on-call with work, would you mind breaking Nick's legs for me so i can stay in first place in S1!? happy11.gif

biggrin.gif I doubt it but I'll try to get him to run out of class for you wink.gif
rhodyguy
is dave ellison's car broken again?
PeeGreen 914
Not that I know of. He just hasn't made it out very much this year.
6freak
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 23 2008, 02:49 PM) *

That`ll give you time to get that front sway bar in....do it man ...you will be faster .and no one has to break any legs av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.