Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine shelf
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
So who would be able to get me the hell hole side engine shelf piece the quickest?
also, is there a way to track a shipment with AutoAtlanta? I never got a tracking number or anything, not even sure ive been charged yet.. been a week now...

anyways... finally got the car in the bodyshop today for floorpans and hell hole work and he said replacing the shelf would be the easiest.. so where can i get this piece and the fastest vendor that can get it to me?

thanks!
r_towle
Call
AA, Pelican, Restoration Design, HPH, Yeahman Autobody.

All of them may have one in stock.

Rich
slow914
I ordered mine from restoration designs along with a bunch of other stuff, took two weeks tops, fit perfect with extra material where needed and took me months before i was ready to use it
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(stateofidleness @ Jun 23 2008, 06:36 PM) *

So who would be able to get me the hell hole side engine shelf piece the quickest?
also, is there a way to track a shipment with AutoAtlanta? I never got a tracking number or anything, not even sure ive been charged yet.. been a week now...

anyways... finally got the car in the bodyshop today for floorpans and hell hole work and he said replacing the shelf would be the easiest.. so where can i get this piece and the fastest vendor that can get it to me?

thanks!

We e mail the tracking numbers when the shipment leaves please name and zip and I will provide the number. Also we have the original aa engine shelves in stock. Many have copied but none are as good!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.