Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: 6/27-29 SCCA @ Laguna
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
race914
Hey racers,

I need some help!

I bought a set of Goodyear Cantelever slicks from Roger Kraus and no one here on the California Central Coast can manage to get them mounted correctly on my cookie cutters.

Roger will be at Laguna Seca 6/27 & 6/28 and said he would mount & balance them if I could get them up to him. Free endorsement: After I called Roger about the mounting issues, he has called me twice to see how things are going.... and then offered the mount & balance at the track to meet me half way (he's in Castro Valley & I'm in Nipomo) talk about great service.

Anyone going up to Laguna via Hwy 101 and coming through Nipomo? (Near Pismo Beach)??

I'd be willing to kick in some gas money (or buy you dinner at Jocko's coming home!) if you could run my wheels (4 15x7 cookies) and tires (4 23.0-9.0 x 15s) up to the track, take them to Roger and bring them back... I'd rather support another racer's gas fund than run up on my own just for tire mount & balances.

Any central/so cal racers need gas money?

Greg

Click to view attachment

race914
Found someone locally with experience with the slicks....

Problem solved
SirAndy
QUOTE(race914 @ Jun 25 2008, 10:19 AM) *

Found someone locally with experience with the slicks....

Problem solved

smilie_pokal.gif

who was it? idea.gif
i'm in the same boat. i need to get a set of new R250s, same size as yours, same wheels ...

i just don't trust my local big-o-tires with this ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
sww914
Was it The Tire Store in SLO?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.