Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No naked chicks, so will Floyd the tripod cat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
What ya tink?
redshift
Tastier than chicken, higher protein density.

I say go for it.

M
TimT
Looks like some Peruvian Marching powder on that mirror LOL
redshift
How did Floyd get the nub?

M
Joe Bob
He has a leg....it just tucked up into his chest.....fatass weighs in at 14lbs....all the crap on the floor is from his scratch tree....
ChrisReale
He loves and trusts you Mike. When they squint their eyes and look stoned they are completely trustful and in love with you. Seriously.
redshift
Great, Dr. Phil has stolen ChrisR's password.

M
415PB
The kitty sniper......Mike is that mirror for sale?
Joe Bob
He likes everyone. A local Nusery was closing down the midtown location and he was the yard cat for 12 years....., my wife brought him home. We now have three cats, two Labs and three (four you ask the wife) kids..... quite a menagerie.....

Hmmm, the rear lenses sold in an hour.....Floyd is a lucky charm. dance.gif
Rouser
As long as you introduce him modeling with the part(s) you're trying to sell, I've seen worse gimmicks.

Go for it, but be ready for a ton of email asking what's with the missing (?) leg!
Joe Bob
QUOTE(415PB @ Jan 25 2004, 07:29 PM)
The kitty sniper......Mike is that mirror for sale?

Yeah....got a ding on the back though....
Malmz
Though you have a nice Pu$$% Mike, this method just seem oh so more effective...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2456054643

sm
Joe Bob
Dunno what has more moving plastic parts....the calipers or the model....sorry, not my type. barf.gif
Bleyseng
You know Mike Z that pu$$y always sells! Worth a try......

Geoff
Aaron Cox
try advertising like this....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2450221998
Bleyseng
I don't think Mikes wife will like it if his daughters (un)dress up to help sell car parts..........
morph
QUOTE(Malmz @ Jan 25 2004, 08:12 PM)
this method just seem oh so more effective...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2456054643

sm

I've seen this e-bay add before, she's buff. We have sold lots of stuff to Mastersteve.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 25 2004, 07:28 PM)
Great, Dr. Phil has stolen ChrisR's password.

M

laugh.gif U funny lol2.gif
jonwatts
tell 'em you're raising money for tripod's prosthetic
redshift
Have all of his legs but the hidden one surgically removed, change his handle to 'Cat as a Mat', and I can assure you more attention than you need.

State in the auctions that, If my (very high) reserve is not met, the vet has one leg, yet to get!"

M
Joe Bob
Nice guy.....Floyd has assisted in three ebay buy it now auctions....no emails on his leg.

Miles....you gonna come to Dunkels? I have an extra tin foil hat. chair.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.