Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does it get much better?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
You spend a summer afternoon after work doing little odds and ends in the yard, changing a battery in the truck (67 Chevy 327 with some decent glasspacks) and starting it for the first time in a while, rotating tires on the gas-getter AC daily driver... you're all hot and sweaty... and you hop in a topless 914 and go tooling around driving.gif to cool off? Get home and pop the top off a ice cold beer.

beerchug.gif Cheers gang. Happy summer to ya! Take a little time to enjoy the day. Every day...
porschecb
agree.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif cheer.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif laugh.gif av-943.gif
stateofidleness
or you could spend it tryin' to figure out why it has no idle...
giving up... then going to play guitar while i got the house to myself
throwin' back a rockstar and starin' at the car i wish i could drive without dying at stop signs lol

cheers!
Gint
...purrs like a kitten. After sitting around not started for a year with two year old gas in the tank. blubblubblubblubblubblubblub

Sorry man. sad.gif You'll get there.
championgt1
Well said Gint. Let summer begin. Finally starting to have some nice days here in the Pacific NW. piratenanner.gif
Elliot Cannon
Cleaned up the car. Took the roof off and talked my wife into putting on a hat and taking a ride with me to In n Out burger for dinner. Nice ride. Cheap date. (For once).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.