Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Busy today, making display for Dunkels swapmeet..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I made a new display for my needle bearings today, the cutouts show the components, I think I need to use some other colors besides the red.

flame away smile.gif
Mueller
and....
Malmz
The demos are cool. You need to mount them to a big white board and have HUGE red arrows pointing to the parts with descriptions of what they are. If you don't bring the attention to them, a bunch of people are going to just walk right by now knowing what they are.

You not only need to target the guys that know what this stuff is, but also the guys with the change in their pockets that don't yet know they need this cool stuff.

sm
Andyrew
Nice!!! Looks like a pro!! Add carpet to the board, or paint it!!

Then put neon lights, and then some model you picked up and then some techno music.

Ya!!

Andrew
Malmz
Ha! I didn't even noticed it was bolted to that board, I thought it was just sitting on it.

sm
SirAndy
QUOTE(Malmz @ Jan 25 2004, 08:08 PM)
You need to mount them to a big white board and have HUGE red arrows pointing to the parts with descriptions of what they are. If you don't bring the attention to them, a bunch of people are going to just walk right by now knowing what they are.

agree.gif make it flashy ...
Qarl
Big letters for the booth....

NO MORE SQUEEKY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS!!!!

That ought to attract people!
rick 918-S
I agree, marketing=flash.
Carrera916
M,

You got plenty of crap out lower arms out in your backyard , stick a bad bush'ed one next to the one you got on the board for comparison....yeah, spruce up the board somehow....that should wake them up driving-girl.gif

j
campbellcj
Yeah I would definitely paint the wood as well as the parts some kind of high-contrast colors. Black on wood just doesn't jump out....
jonwatts
The cutout work is awesome. How'd you do it?
Mueller
The cutout work is awesome. How'd you do it?

I used my mill (manual mode) at home,now I need to clean up the little metal shavings that got flung all over, eye protection is a must !!!!!

make it flashy ...

If the weather is good, I'll wear some Daisy Dukes and a tube top, that'll get some attention, LOL icon8.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jan 26 2004, 10:08 AM)
If the weather is good, I'll wear some Daisy Dukes and a tube top, that'll get some attention, LOL icon8.gif

Remember to shave. sawzall-smiley.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.