Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1971 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porsha916
Hi, I would like to sell this 914, need to thin the heard. I am not planning to give it away but a reasonable offer would be nice. Serious inquiries only!!!

I have a porsche 914 for Sale or Trade! 1971 914 dark red / Black interior, flairs, 5 spd, 916 bumpers, bolt in roll cage, after market steering wheel, short shift kit, 2.0L with 44mm webbers, HI-6 ignition with adjustable soft limiter, two sets of custom steel wheels with light weight shells and yokohama street(avid) & racing tires (AO-32) less than 1000 miles several years old(not frozen), no radio, relocated Battery, etc etc etc. ($5000 OBRO)
porsha916
Did I mention it has a very nice dash, a four into one exhaust system, 22mm front adjustable sway bar, 23mm torsion bars, bilstien adjustable perch rear shocks.
$5000 OBRO driving.gif

I would consider selling the car at a reduced price with certain parts removed, please let me know if you have any reasonable offers. idea.gif

Serious inquiries only!!

Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Hi, I would also be interested in a medium/dark Blue 914 as a trade (up or down $). It would be nice if it was orginally a blue car. headbang.gif av-943.gif confused24.gif
Take Care
Bill

Justinp71
Sounds like a good deal, does it still have the tailshift trans? Are they steel flares?

I wonder why no one has responded? confused24.gif

Free Bump!
porsha916
It has a tail shift trans with a short shift kit, it shifts as good as any 914 I have ever driven! But if you want I will throw in a side shift trans and the linkage/ motor mount to do the conversion. The flares are fiberglass. this car is a go car not a show car and it would be a good 914 for a v8 or v6 conversion.
Take care
Bill
P.S. I don't check the site very often!

I would really like to sell this 914 to someone who would use it!
porsha916
Still no buyers, lots of lookers, confused24.gif
$4500 OBO
porsha916
Hey Guy and Gals, Am I way out of line on the price for this car? I am looking for an answer, Please be kind! Maybe I just like 914's to much! wub.gif confused24.gif
Take Care
Bill
Root_Werks
Bill, I don't think you are at all. But with the market and economy being what they are, you have a toy and folks are having trouble coming up with money for toys right now.

confused24.gif

If you can't get what you want out of it, hang on to it for a while. Post it again a few months from now. Maybe things will be a little different for folks by then?

confused24.gif
porsha916
Thanks, It's good to know I am not out to lunch!!!!
Take Care
Bill
type11969
Bill-

If that car wasn't in WA I probably would have scrapped my no end in site 914 project and bought it . . . great looking car, fantastic color combo!

-Chris
dpazos
PM sent...
stateofidleness
i'd be interested in the header system if you were willing to part with it
porsha916
hi, I am not interested in taking parts off the car and selling them. I have about five people that said they want the car but no cash so far!!! confused24.gif Also I wanted to add the car has a 050 distributor.
Take Care
Bill
951highboy
Hello...is this car still available? If so, can you please give me the run down on the condition of the rust trouble spots - i.e., suspension points, battery box, jack points, etc...the usual trouble spots. Also, do you think this car has the potential to make the drive from WA back to Ohio?

Thanks
Tom
rhodyguy
tom, with the cost of fuel, one way airfare, food and lodging on the trip, a week's wages if you have to take time off, a prob on the drive (stuff happens), you would be money ahead to ship it.

k
porsha916
Hi, I think this car is up for cross country trip, but stuff happens! It doesn't have a rain shield/drain tubes in the engine bay, or a seal for the front hood. I have a seal I could throw in with the deal. The car has no rust issues that affect driveablity.
Take Care
Bill
porsha916
Sale Pending!!!!
porsha916
For Sale Again !!! biggrin.gif
sotaro
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Aug 21 2008, 01:23 AM) *

For Sale Again !!! :D

Hello,
In addition to the description in the first 3 posts, could you describe any other modifications and changes? Did you stiffen it? (longs?) could you send some photos of the cage? thanks jiro

jiro
porsha916
Hi, It is a four point, bolt in cage with a removable cross member for roof removal, Od is 1.5" I hope this helps.
Take care
Bill
porsha916
Thanks maxter, I still want to sell the car!!!! It's only worth what some one will pay for it. I am thinking of taking parts off and swapping them to other cars. If someone is interested let me know soon!!! $4500 or best reasonable offer.
Take care driving.gif
Bill
porsha916
Hi, I would like to sell this 914, I may include other 914 parts from my collection to help this car sell, Perhaps a side shift trans and the parts for the conversion or a set of 2.0L Stainless Steel Heat exchangers or a 2.0L engine (Disassembled) with new 94mm pistons & cylinders, gasket set, complete Fuel injection system or some other parts. I would like a serious buyer Soon!
Take Care
Bill
stewhatch
would you be interested in a trade? I have a 968 and would be interested in swapping it for a nice 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.