Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh Hell Ya! You have to see this! Morphenspectra Rain hats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Some of you may know that my 914 has picked up the nickname Bitchy Blond since I put in the Raby Kit 2270... A flag man at an autocross as I was waiting to enter the course said "man that thing sounds like a bitchy blond."

I decided get my Dellorto carbs covered with some rainhats since I do wash it once in a while and I met a guy at McMark's shop named Sammy who does airbrushing. Sammy showed me his portfolio and I could see he was an incredible talent. I ordered the Morphenspectra Rain hats and had them sent direct to McMark. Sammy picked them up and based on my description of what I wanted he came up with these...

I think it is incredible. It captures the spirit of the Bitchy Blond pretty well...
PBritain
bwahahahaa!! awesome!
messix
av-943.gif now that's famous, thats awesome.
Rusty
That rocks!!

(nice Bug in the background, too!! wub.gif )
plymouth37
Fricken hilarous!
PanelBilly
Can't wait to see a photo of them on the car.
morph
OMG biggrin.gif
nice art
james
So.Cal.914
Hope your not tempting the Carb Gods...Nice Work! biggrin.gif
jgara962
That will be a nice surprise for someone when you open the engine lid! Looks cool.
Krieger
This is what "life" is all about!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 26 2008, 04:49 PM) *

OMG biggrin.gif
nice art
james

Pics were snapped by McMark james but i am sure he wouldn't mind if you grabbed them for your site. biggrin.gif
Gint
Nice! What'd that cost ya?
jimtab
So....are the "girls" gonna stand face to face or back to back?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 26 2008, 08:49 PM) *

Nice! What'd that cost ya?

Whatever James charges... I don't recall, sorry. $250 to Sammy. He had abstract ideas that would have been less. Actual faces are tougher.

Sammy is a friend of McMark' so other ideas could be run by Sammy through Mark. Very nice guy too...
scotty
biggrin.gif Very Cool! biggrin.gif

Now you have to figure out how to carry the theme "lower" -- somehow you have to paint the engine tin to show 1135cc's of cleavage on each side...

...nah, don't go there! blink.gif
championgt1
aktion035.gif Sweet!!
euro911
laugh.gif
ericread
Two blonds under one Hood bonnet? You're never going to be able to sync those... av-943.gif

kerensky
QUOTE(ericread @ Jun 26 2008, 10:50 PM) *

Two blonds under one Hood bonnet? You're never going to be able to sync those... av-943.gif
Bah, put two together under the same roof and they automatically sync themselves. I've got three girls in my house, and I'll be thanking my lucky stars for that for awhile...
dw914er
QUOTE(kerensky @ Jun 27 2008, 12:18 AM) *

Bah, put two together under the same roof and they automatically sync themselves. I've got three girls in my house, and I'll be thanking my lucky stars for that for awhile...

makes it easier to plan the fishing trips av-943.gif
Rick_Eberle
you're over your ex, right?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Jun 27 2008, 08:29 AM) *

you're over your ex, right?

Oh ya... Whenever I miss her, I just go out to the chicken coop and piss on her grave. OOOOoooops! Oh gosh. Now I have let the cat out of the bag!!!
ConeDodger
The girls are clearly twins... They will face away from each other looking out as you open the engine lid. I have a GT lid (Thanks Sergio!) so they will be visible without opening it. Kind of eerie looking actually.
zymurgist
QUOTE(dw914er @ Jun 27 2008, 05:27 AM) *

QUOTE(kerensky @ Jun 27 2008, 12:18 AM) *

makes it easier to plan the fishing trips av-943.gif

Sounds like a "Married With Children" episode to me.
seanery
Very nice!!!
Project 6
Needs a bald spot where your hand would rest.
roadster fan
Rob those are sick! Now I wanna run carbs so I can do something creative like that!

Jim
Rick_Eberle
Hang on a minute... you've got blond twins, who each have twin throats...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Jun 28 2008, 02:33 AM) *

Hang on a minute... you've got blond twins, who each have twin throats...

Rick the really cool thing is my wife is ok with it! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.