Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkles, who will be there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
I shoud be there...
SirAndy
brad's going for the blondie look,
myself will be guards red and spiky ...

Andy
Gint
I'll be there. My hair is already half white. But it's still in my head, and that's all that matters.
bernbomb914
I'll br there with my 914club hat and shirt

Bernie
campbellcj
I will be there...and my hair will probably still be brown and 12" long. Logan might be with me if mommy is working that day. Either way I'll be in the Audi cuz the 914 just is not pleasant (or cop-friendly) for a long freeway drive like that.
Andyrew
If it wasnt way down south....

Wasnt it today??? Or when is it?

Andrew
mightyohm
I should be there. Maybe even in the 914.

Long ass drive...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 25 2004, 10:37 PM)
If it wasnt way down south....
Wasnt it today??? Or when is it?

"way down south" !? this is an EXPERIENCE, and a rare one at that. who knows how long they will be able to continue. if i were still out west i'd have offered to pick you up on my way from Reno, but as it's a bit of a hike from Philadelphia i'm out this year ...

it is NEXT weekend - Jan 31/Feb 1. as a charity event now, there are entry "suggested donations" expected of everyone. it is also the weekend of the 24 Hours of Daytona...
Gint
Long drive?!?!

I'm driving 1000 miles with a 914 on a trailer. And then to North Bay Area with the car on Sunday afternoon.
boxstr
Hell I'm coming down from Lake Oswego, Oregon. This will be my fifth year. And if this is to be Dunkels last I want to be there for it.
CCLINMAPQUEST
Jenny
I thought last year was the last Dunkles??

Jen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jan 26 2004, 11:06 AM)
I thought last year was the last Dunkels??

a lot of us thought that, since the equipment-moving business had been sold. evidently the Dunkel Brothers worked out a deal with the new owners for at least another year. it'd be nice to think that with its new charity-event status it can continue, but you never know. perhaps there will be information on the status of future events available this year.
TonyAKAVW
I'll be there. Me, Jkeyzer, and maybe another friend will be the three geeky looking guys rummaging through parts boxes. Oh wait, I guess that doesn't do much to differentiate us from the rest of the 914 crowd.

-Tony
nealnorlack
Hi,
I'll definately be there. I won't be in the 914 because of clogged carb jets (I think). But I'll be there. If the Dunkles don't host this thing next year maybe we can find someone else at a different venue. Maybe one of the local dealerships or other P car interested folks. Maybe a school in the area that would like to raise some money by selling space on the parking lot or something like that. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the Dunkles will do. See ya there.
beerchug.gif Cheers, Elliot
PS Gray hair, no spikes
Aaron Cox
heh, how will we all recognize each other? 914 name tags lol
seanery
Elliott,

just take the jets out and blow 'em clean. Less than 5 minutes and you'll know if it's them or not.
Mueller
I'll be there, still need to find a hotel room..........
Joe Bob
Pink bunny ears and a leather flight helmet covering my foil hat....
nealnorlack
QUOTE(seanery @ Jan 26 2004, 12:56 PM)
Elliott,

just take the jets out and blow 'em clean. Less than 5 minutes and you'll know if it's them or not.

Thanks,
I'll definately give it a try. I think I'll pass on the hot soapy water and holding a hand on the intake while the engine is running techniques (with all due respect). I think a little compressed air maybe.
beerchug.gif Cheers, Elliot
Steve
I'll be there.
I have short brown hair and look like everyone else that have short brown hair.

I think we should all be butt heads and snag all the $20.00 spots on the lawn!!
Let's go out of our way to make no room for any non 914 cars!!!!!
Everyone will be confused and thinks its a 914 event!!!

Steve
Malmz
Yep, be there. Vending at some small capacity. Green CSOBOSC hat with a 914 outline. Not sure if what I'll be driving, but if it's the Ford Excessive you'll find me...

sm
Dad Roberts
Yep.....Dad will be there. Has to come by and see his first born... cool.gif , and maybe meet a few more you teener guys....oh yea, gals too smile.gif . No teener for Dad yet.....be cruisin in the El Camino. Oh yea.....my hair will be gray....what there is of it. Is the event on Sat., too? Dad driving.gif
seanery
Dad,

Saturday's event is at the Hilton at LAX. It's a literature swap meet, not really cars.
boxstr
I figure if you are going to LA you have to go to the LAX Lit meet, even if you don't collect the stuff you see some really kewl items and they do allow small clean car parts into the meet. Met and shock Seinfelds hand one year. Definetley worth going.
CCLINLAXHILTON
Joe Bob
A local guy makes 60K a year buying big batches of this lit stuff and selling it on ebay....
Mike9142.0
I will be there, driving my 65 VW bug.
65 MPH max from Phoenix to LA should be fun boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.