Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group Buy- 914-6 oil tanks by DW Designwerks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sww914
We can get a really good deal on these- http://www.dwdesignwerks.com/oilsystem.htm if we can buy 9 of them. Don says he'll sell them for $775.00 each including the filler necks, dipsticks, and filter stands. They're normally $999.00, so that's over 20% off. PM me if you're interested and we'll set it up.
Gint

Sounds like a pretty good buy. I'm not interested myself at this time, but... icon_bump.gif
effutuo101
I won't have funds to do this until November. dry.gif Tickets to F1 in Monza where more important biggrin.gif
Richard Casto
I am in for sure if you can make this work.
kfish914
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 27 2008, 07:31 PM) *

We can get a really good deal on these- http://www.dwdesignwerks.com/oilsystem.htm if we can buy 9 of them. Don says he'll sell them for $775.00 each including the filler necks, dipsticks, and filter stands. They're normally $999.00, so that's over 20% off. PM me if you're interested and we'll set it up.

Is that with shipping?
kfish914
There is one on Ebay right now for $750. plus shipping
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 27 2008, 06:31 PM) *

Love to pick one up ... but $ are short with kids going to school sad.gif
sww914
No, shipping is not included. It's generally less than $40.00 for the Continental US and $80.00-$90.00 for USPS 6-10 day to Europe.
It's like a sale, the more you spend the more you save. biggrin.gif
sww914
Monday bump.
We're almost halfway there!
seanery
I'm in smile.gif
Root_Werks
I ran one of his prototype tanks in a 914 once. Really great product. It holds I think another 1.5 quarts over the stock tank as well.

Even his regular asking price of $999 for the kit is well worth it.
BKLA
Purchased one for my race car conversion. (now installed) Excellent quality!

Highly recommended!
sww914
We're far enough along in this buy to start talking terms. The tanks will be back from the powdercoater Thursday or Monday and we'll start shipping them out as we receive payment. If you're serious you can send me a Cashier's Check or Money order (not from Nigeria) or we can do paypal. Send me your zip code first so I can figure out shipping for each of you.
Thanks, Steve
sww914
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
JoeSharp
Steve, I would like to get in on this.
Richard Casto
My tank kit arrived earlier this week. It looks great! Thanks for setting up this group buy Steve and I hope others took advantage of this.
Dr Evil
Is this over? I want one! LMK
sww914
I'm sorry to anyone that didn't get in on this, but it's all done.
Thanks to everyone who participated. This was the first group buy that I was ever involved in and it was all hassle free. I wanted to do it to help you all get a good deal and give Don an infusion of cash to help finish his car. He's building an absolutely badass flared guards red 914 with a 2.8 RSR and the RSR look 17" 3 piece Fuchs that he posted pics of a couple weeks ago.
I expected the satisfaction of good deeds getting done to be my reward, but Don is such a great guy that he plopped a billet intermediate plate in my lap today to thank me.
This guy has done me so many favors that I was just trying to catch up but now I know that I'll never catch up. Every time that I try to do something nice for him, he goes and does something even nicer for me.
If you ever have a chance to meet Don, count yourself lucky.
Steve
PeeGreen 914
Well Steve, you can always pass the plate along biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.