Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I assume that this is old news.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/729152503.html

no affil.....yada yada yada
LowGT
"the white car did run when I parked it"

Geez... and when was that? 1982? blink.gif
beech4rd
I guess one person's dream looks a lot like someone else's nightmare.
Chris
SirAndy
barf.gif

someone go and get all the VINs and then put those poor babies out of their misery ...
huh.gif Andy
JRust
Is he offering $1500 to haul them away idea.gif

Even then I don't know icon8.gif
championgt1
Those have been for sale for awhile. I wonder if you give the full price if he will throw in the Camaro? biggrin.gif V8 project poke.gif
mel reckling
Sure looks like the white one is becoming part of the Earth. Gotta have some serious mushrooms growing in there.

Maybe he thought it would make good compost.

VaccaRabite
Wheels, Motor cores, tranny cores, CV joints, at least one windshield. There is easily 1500 worth of stuff there.

I just don't have the time or space to part them out.

Zach
dbgriffith75
One of those cars may have the worst case of hell hole we've ever seen... confused24.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(dbgriffith75 @ Jun 28 2008, 11:01 AM) *

One of those cars may have the worst case of hell hole we've ever seen... confused24.gif

Given time, they will be completely consumed by their hell holes...

The words "lovingly cared for" do not come to mind here.

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jun 28 2008, 04:58 AM) *

Wheels, Motor cores, tranny cores, CV joints, at least one windshield. There is easily 1500 worth of stuff there.

I dunno... "early model" tells me 1.7 and tailshifters... You know the interiors are trash... I don't even see many lenses... There is a 916 front bumper. I bet you could get something for that awesome whaletail though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.