Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Greatest Car that never was
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Demick
Poll of the greatest car that never was. I voted Family Truckster, and was surprised how few votes it got. Maybe because of the horrible picture they used - can't even recognize that it's the Truckster.....

What do you guys think?

Poll: Greatest car that never was

Demick
Rusty
The URL must be flawed... I can't believe they can write "NASCAR" and "sport" in the same category. biggrin.gif

-Rusty

(P.S. I love watching NASCAR... in a WWF kinda way. smile.gif )
Dr. Roger
Bizzarrini, hands down.

Some of their concept cars are off the hook.

The BZ 2001

IPB Image

SEXY!!!

IPB Image

and the GTS 4.1 V Ghepardo Concept

IPB Image

IPB Image

1967 Bizzarrini 5300 GT America

IPB Image

IPB Image
IPB Image
KELTY360
Can't believe the Deathmobile is only at 2%. It was the original Transformer and a perfect way to mod a Lincoln Continental.

Animal House Rules! smilie_pokal.gif
VaccaRabite
Doc's Delorean (my vote) was tied for first with 12% last night when I voted.

Zach
carr914
What a crap poll. Horrible pictures and excuse me, the Ferrari was a production car, there are Eleanor's out there and the General Lee was just a Charger with a Red-Neck paint job
zymurgist
I was a bit disappointed... those were TV and movie cars. My vote would have been for the mid engine, four rotor Corvette.

IPB Image
jimkelly
ok - slightly OT - production car ...

personally - if i was gonna cruise the USA - I would like to be doing it in an black XKE convertible : ))

of course - ideally - the passenger seat would be occupied by - the playboy bunny of the month - my plan is to drive real slooooooooooooow : ))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.