Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento area Concours Sunday June 29th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PRS914-6
Tomorrow, June 29 is a Porsche Concours at Niello Porsche in Rocklin. Hopefully some of the 914 group will come and hang out. See ya there.
laflaur
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jun 28 2008, 03:39 PM) *

Tomorrow, June 29 is a Porsche Concours at Niello Porsche in Rocklin. Hopefully some of the 914 group will come and hang out. See ya there.

Hey Paul, met you at the eurosunday in granite bay, I'll be there, lookin forward to see your car John
biosurfer1
Paul,

do they charge to spectate?
ConeDodger
I will be there! 911 though. Also from todays group at the Porsche Family Reunion will be Al Weidman and his brother Harvey. Should be fun. Particularly if John and Darron show up!
PRS914-6
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 28 2008, 07:46 PM) *

Paul,

do they charge to spectate?

Not in the prior years I have gone. It's a pretty low keyed easy going event and you can just walk around. Cost to enter your car though
ConeDodger
No charge to spectate. You will have to find a place to park that is not in the display area though...

John, it will be good to see you. I assume Webster will be coming as well?
laflaur
Hey Rob, just talked to Webster hes heading over there about 830. He is not entering the concours just gonna display his car. See ya there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.