Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I find these T nuts ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Found the Tnuts in McMaster-Carr; listed under Roundbase weldnuts. What size should I plan on ? M8 bolt ?
r_towle
McMaster Carr, MSC, Grainger.

My local true value has them, but I have found that small hardware is really a store by store thing.
they make no money, but if the owner likes hardware, they stock alot.

Its actually funny, each store has a personality that seems to reflect the owners likes and dislikes...
Luckily I have three small stores nearby and I choose to head towards one based upon what I need...I have a mental inventory of each store.

Rich
computers4kids
Jim,
I bought mine at Orchard...there are several sizes...work great.
Zardozz
BOLTS-R-US.

Just kidding, I get alomst all the hardware from McFadden Dale in Anaheim but McMaster Carr has everything. I think there're in Santa Fe Springs.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Jun 28 2008, 10:48 PM) *

Jim,
I bought mine at Orchard...there are several sizes...work great.

Orchard = Osh?? I didn't see them, I'll look harder.
euro911
It's amazing how many 'Porsche parts' OSH sells, Jim (I took your advice and bought the drain-tube hose there) biggrin.gif

Jim, Post some pix of your fog-light install process for me ... I want to put some lights behind the grilles of the back-dated '75 'BB'
carr914
I think T-Nuts can be found at Pelican in the 911 BBS forum
jim_hoyland
Located them at McMaster-Carr. They are called Roundbase Weldnuts. They come in different sizes, metric/sae, etc.

Should I use the larger ones: 1 1/4 - 1 1/2" base with M8 bolt hole ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.