Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Artwork
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dcglovier
Intersted in commissioning a painting of you or someone you know with their car?
I am an oil and watercolor artist living on the east coast of Maryland. We are affiliated with the PCA Potomac region and own a 1970 914. Being a Porsche enthusiast, I have begun a series of Porsche paintings and currently have Porsche prints and watercolor paintings available on my blog and through Ebay with more planned for the near future. If you'd like to view my artwork or are interested in commissioning a painting of your Porsche or one of you with your Porsche, please contact me through my Daily Painting blog (www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com ) or at dcglovier@yahoo.com for more information. Prices are quite reasonable for commissioned paintings and vary according to size, medium & subject complexity. For less than the price of a new tire, you could own one.

You may also subscribe to my blog to receive an image of newly released paintings in your email. Info is on my blog.

Doris Glovier
www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com
dcglovier@yahoo.com

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Nice work.
Rusty
Hi Doris! welcome.png

You do beautiful work. wub.gif

-Rusty
70Sixter
agree.gif

Your Speedster painting and 356 story from the Smokeys reminded me of a childhood vacation there in the late 50s/early 60s where I saw my first Porsche. It was zipping around the 2 lane road over to Cherokee.
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(dcglovier @ Jun 30 2008, 11:33 AM) *

Intersted in commissioning a painting of you or someone you know with their car?
I am an oil and watercolor artist living on the east coast of Maryland. We are affiliated with the PCA Potomac region and own a 1970 914. Being a Porsche enthusiast, I have begun a series of Porsche paintings and currently have Porsche prints and watercolor paintings available on my blog and through Ebay with more planned for the near future. If you'd like to view my artwork or are interested in commissioning a painting of your Porsche or one of you with your Porsche, please contact me through my Daily Painting blog (www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com ) or at dcglovier@yahoo.com for more information. Prices are quite reasonable for commissioned paintings and vary according to size, medium & subject complexity. For less than the price of a new tire, you could own one.

You may also subscribe to my blog to receive an image of newly released paintings in your email. Info is on my blog.

Doris Glovier
www.dorisglovier.blogspot.com
dcglovier@yahoo.com

Click to view attachment

Very cool paint- very cool touch. Nice work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.