Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Where can I find TR6 parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stock93
I'm looking for engine/transmission parts for a TR6 and havent been able to find any good places. I figured some of you guys have experience with this.

John
seanery
TR6Club.com ?
Scott S
Yes. Call Sportscar Craftsman in Wheatridge CO (sorry - dont have the number at the office - use information for the 303 area code).
Ask for Paul or Ted. Tell them I reccommended you to them.

Have you already tried Moss Motorsports catalogs? We get most of our parts from moss for our british junk. They carry both NOS and remanufactured stuff.

Hope this helps you out. Good luck
Gint
TR6Club.com ?

laugh.gif LOL - That's exactly what I was going to say.

Do a google search for "The Roadster Faactory". SOmeone mentioned Moss Motorsports, I can probably provide more when I get home from my Spitfire days.

I forgot - Victoria British aka Long Motor Company Very good parts diagrams in the catalog.
jnp914
Dennis Wilson, Washington, MO probably still has a bunch of TR-6 stuff left from when he was racing them. I can run down a number if interested.
stock93
Thanks guys. I had already done a search and found moss and Long motor co. Tr6club.com doesnt come up. Tried that earlier just on the chance. I was really looking for some online parts places. Somewhere that had prices online with most of the stock engine parts.

John
Gint
Sorry man, that was a bad joke. Have you tried the autox.team.net mailing lists? Google search for it.
Rogue
Ask on Grassroots Motorsports Those guys will know.

I did a frame off on a TR-250, and picked up rusted 6's for cheeep, for parts.
Even Pick-n-Pull had some and a GT6.

I thought about putting a Buick/Rover V8 in a TR-6, but too many projects.
Then I got a Miata and that cured that. :reliable-n-fun: wink.gif
tod914
Hemmings motor news lists quite a few British parts places. hemmings.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.