Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo Test
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Greg
Did it work?
Jeffs9146
I got it to work but now I can't delete the thread!!

Thanks

Jeff
tat2dphreak
yep, car looks great!!!
TheCabinetmaker
Jeff, click on "moderation options" at the bottom of your edit page.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Greg @ Jan 26 2004, 11:52 AM)
Did it work?

Coool and unusual color. I hate to paint it but I wub.gif to look at it.
Greg
Thanks for the good words. Been on the board for almost a year and finaly have a digital camera (and I've figured out how to use it!). The paint is original, but tired. It's a copper color that was a factory option in '75. I've never seen another one in this color.
seanery
There was a car this color at the MUSR this year. I really like the color, nice!
Gint
I sold a rear apron and bumper to a guy in Canada (somewhere) that was that color. Complete restoration, and it looked very nice afterwards.
East coaster
I remember those wheels from a VW&Porsche magazine project years ago (20?) were they helped develop those wheels. If I remember they're 15 x 7s?
Greg
Good catch on the wheels! You're correct - the wheels were made by Specialty Racing Wheels in California (now out of business) and featured in the VW & Porsche magazine project 914. The rear wheels on my car have a custom offset to allow 205/50 R15 tires.
McMark
Oooh! Copper Metallic. I downloaded the picture to add to my colors site. Please take more pictures for the site. If you could take a few on different days so I can choose the one that looks the best I would appreciate it. If we can get some good pictures (the posted one has a lot of cloud reflection) then I'll be using your car on the front thumbnail page.

smilie_pokal.gif
Greg
I'll be glad to post more pictures with different lighting, however, since I live in Seattle it may be a few months before the sun comes out. laugh.gif
Bleyseng
there are two other copper metallic 75's that I know of in Seattle. Yours is by far in the best shape Greg.
Good to see some pics!!!

Geoff
Greg
Thanks Geoff, I'll try to make the breakfast - I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!
URY914
I remember those wheels too. They have a strange off set, like 4 7/8". I've only seen one other 914 with them and it was 20 years ago. sad.gif

Paul
Neal
Is there a size restriction on images, I can never get a image to upload and the error message is not helpful.

Neal
Neal
test of new picture sizing
Neal
just a bit outside
360KB
needs to be smaller
Spock
can't breath
must
try again
seanery
300kb is the size limit.
Neal
And where might that pertinent data be published ?
TheCabinetmaker
bottom left hand corner of reply page?
Neal
I'll be darned I would have never seen that as I'm always preoccupied with coming up with witty comments
thanks
seanery
hmm, it says 512k, but I've never had any luck with anything over 300.
jridder
Looks beautiful. I just found out that my yellow car was originally copper metallic (a little interior tar scraping). I like yellow but I would be perfectly happy if it was the original color.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.