Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone going to the SOVREN racrs at SIR (PRI)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
alway a good show. what days are you going?

k
PanelBilly
I was thinking .... Friday and Saturday and Sunday. Just can't get enough. I'll pack a small bag of good food, a soda and a small thermos of coffee, carry in the lawn chair and a few magazines and make myself a home at the end of the straight where I can watch the corners on the hillside.

If your looking for some company, send me a PM.
championgt1
Was thinking of going on Sunday. I got stuff going on the rest of the weekend.
914werke
Not this yr. Am planning on going to the AMA supermoto race at evergreen speedway instead piratenanner.gif
Rand
smilie_pokal.gif
I'm hoping to go Saturday. It's always a great time.

Some pics from a past event in my blog:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?aut...p;showentry=782

More info here:
http://www.sovren.org/
http://www.pacificraceways.com/
PeeGreen 914
I'd like to but I am trying to convince this baby she needs to come out now so I can play next weekend. piratenanner.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 1 2008, 01:39 PM) *

I'd like to but I am trying to convince this baby she needs to come out now so I can play next weekend. piratenanner.gif

Still cookin' one in the oven eh? Quick hi-jack: When is the due date again? 15th was it?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 1 2008, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 1 2008, 01:39 PM) *

Still cookin' one in the oven eh? Quick hi-jack: When is the due date again? 15th was it?

No, she is due on the 9th. We are hoping to get to see her before the end of the week though. We are wishing her out now. laugh.gif
LS6/914
Going to be there sat and sun. Probably fri too. Clients cars.... At Pacific Raceway monday testing, very nice formula 5000 there will be competitive this weekend
rhodyguy
larry, you'll be in the pits then? what does the F 5000 look like?

k
TeenerTim
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 1 2008, 04:39 PM) *

There is a guaranteed way to make this happen.
sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif It really works!
Rand
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 2 2008, 07:58 AM) *

larry, you'll be in the pits then? what does the F 5000 look like?

k

Cool. Looking forward to this.
I think the F5000 looks like this:

IPB Image
rhodyguy
i was speaking more of the livery.
HAM Inc
Sounds like a blast! Much like the Walter Mitty at Road Atlanta.

BTW when I was a kid a saw a couple of F5000 races at Rd Atl in the early 70's. Wow! That was great racing! Gordon Johncock, Johnny Rutherford, Brian Redman, Al Unser Sr., Those cars were wicked fast!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(TeenerTim @ Jul 2 2008, 01:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 1 2008, 04:39 PM) *

There is a guaranteed way to make this happen.
sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif It really works!

You think I haven't been doing that already confused24.gif happy11.gif
NORD

I'll be going down on Saturday with the Chuckanut Sports Car Club. Look for my

914 in the Car Coral. I'll leave my cell # on dash give me a call. If I don't see

you there then the WCC 08 next weekend

NORD
rhodyguy
the showcase this year is celebrating 60 years of Porsche. should be lots of fancy cars. for those interested what this is all about check out www.sovren.org.
J P Stein
I ain't never been one to watch others do, but as I'm gettin' old, maybe I should start........NOT!
I'll be at the NWRPCA AX at Packwood.....doin'. biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jul 3 2008, 07:25 AM) *

I ain't never been one to watch others do, but as I'm gettin' old, maybe I should start........NOT!
I'll be at the NWRPCA AX at Packwood.....doin'. biggrin.gif

I will be at Packwood also Mr Stien ..we will get to meet for the first time driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif lots of seat time for us...Fast cars go strait ,,,fast drivers turn left and right,,,old drivers watch :rotfl
Root_Werks
My weekend is getting packed up fast, but I would like to swing by event, even if just to look around for a while.
6freak
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 3 2008, 09:27 AM) *

My weekend is getting packed up fast, but I would like to swing by event, even if just to look around for a while.

OT but who cares lol ...Dan get those pixs posted
Root_Werks
QUOTE(6freak @ Jul 3 2008, 10:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 3 2008, 09:27 AM) *

OT but who cares lol ...Dan get those pixs posted

Hijack - I just PM'd you a couple 914world links. Go slap.gif your brother will yah.

Hijack over.
LS6/914
Its OK to watch, even if you dont have a car on the grid. This is a event for the kids at Childrens Hospital. SOVREN is number three on the guild donation list to Childrens. Visit the Team Seattle site for 2009 LeMans. Even if its a Ferrari 430
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.