Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something here for us all!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I got this out off this months Car Craft,pretty much applies. 10 signs you have a 914

10. Theres a container of Gojo in your bathtub.
9. You wake up earlier on Sat. than you do on workdays.
8.You can't remember your wifes birthday,but at the slightest prompting you can recite you cars ,
bore,stroke,displacement,cam specs,rocker ratio.bearing clearances, valve specs,rod length,journal diameters, bolt torque specs,carb jetting,plug gaps,shift points,comperssion ratio,
7. You pack your spare tool set for a trip to Barbados,and a carb to rebuild on the plane.
6. You lie awake at night thinking of 914 parts.
5. A jury finds you innocent by reason of insanity when you were stopped for doing 120, you were unable to tell right from wrong.
4. You wake up in the middle off the night in a cold sweat screaming " Die Honda"
3. You fire up a engine you rebuilt for the first time and you get aroused.
2. You and your cam break-in sessions are the topic of heated discussion at the local block associstion meetings.

1. You find a dear john letter from your wife on Monday morning dated Fri.
Any or all apply ?????
Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
DrifterJay
laugh.gif #1 is a definate...
DrifterJay
god I love the power of the internet
tat2dphreak
#6... I thought I was the only one?!?!
Aaron Cox
laugh.gif proof! mine is in the garage with the hose
DNHunt
#8 Wife's birthday was yesterday. Took her to get a new ski parka, on the way we stopped by rhodyguy's to drop of parts.

Dave
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jan 26 2004, 12:58 PM)
... 2. You and your cam break-in sessions are the topic of heated discussion at the local block associstion meetings...

My neighbors can relate to this. Thank GOD my 'hood doesn't have CCNR's!
zehrschnell914
Guilty of #10 for sure! #9 also on occasion.
skline
I am guilty of 2 and 3. There is nothing like the feeling of firing up a motor the first time after having it spread across your garage floor.
sj914
i think I'm gulty of #6
Jeff Bonanno
kind of like #6 - drifted off to sleep last week watching Jaby's bugmevideo 8 TIV video

jbb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.