Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
DRPHIL914
that is really looking sharp!!
LOTs of space to clutter up- btw hows the hand numbness? hope its resolved
stephenaki
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Jun 18 2018, 03:28 PM) *

that is really looking sharp!!
LOTs of space to clutter up- btw hows the hand numbness? hope its resolved

Still working it, had an MRI but I need to follow up on the results. It is still there, some days are better than others.

stephenaki
WOOHOO! Had a blast at Okteenerfest even if I was sweating my ass off helping with cars. Too bad mine couldn't make it. I don't know if I will make it next year but I am gonna try a bit harder to get there. I did start plumbing the airlines for the compressor system so when I get that done it will be a big help.

Nothing like sweating copper to remind you about heat control! I was nervous about soldering the pipes against the wall when I stepped over some left over heat mat for the MG and had the idea of tacking it up behind the joint I was soldering to protect the wall. Worked quite well! piratenanner.gif

First two pics are of the pipes being prepped and readied for soldering.
IPB Image
IPB Image

Soldered "T" joint for the second drop.
IPB Image

One side wall completed.
IPB Image
This is the far side wall, I have a regulator and dual filter/dryer in place as the last drop will be for paint equipment hookup. I am working my way backwards from the last drop to the air compressor. The back wall will have three drops and is 50 feet long so will be a long run.

The wall with the compressor will only be one drop but there will be a leg that goes up to the ceiling where I will have a retractable hose and reel hooked up. That one should be fun. Once it is all together I will check for leaks and re-solder any joints that I didn't get done correctly. Fun, fun fun... blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.