Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Any bug builders here ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
I'm just checking around to see if there is any kind of a need out there for some VW Bug bodies. I got about 4 that I need to get rid of, and didn't want to just haul them to the scrap yard. A couple of them are Supers, I think, a 66 with an under the dash A/C, and a Baja. What do yall suggest....take the time and try to part them, or just haul them to the scrapyard?
Grelber
PM "Chopnotch" on the club site. He's got a buddy, Billy, that is a bug rebuilder here in the McKinney area.
Joe Bob
Define "bodies".....do they include pans and interiors?
David_S
QUOTE(! @ Jul 5 2008, 07:12 PM) *

Define "bodies".....do they include pans and interiors?

What there is that is left of them. Pans are there, but the floors are gone on a couple of them. interiors are there, but not in really good shape.
rick 918-S
Gotcha! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif biggrin.gif
David_S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jul 6 2008, 12:30 AM) *

Gotcha! thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif biggrin.gif

Dammit ...and I knew it was coming too !! Camera is having a spell so I am gonna bum a camera and get pics of some of them tomorrow! The 66 is already spoken for if we can work a deal out, but the rest of them will be however I can get rid of them ....whole or just pieces !!
David_S
Here ya go Rick! This one may already have a new home. At least it is spoken for, for now !!
r_towle
My wife is happy you dont live closer...otherwise I would have picked them up already..

Rich
rick 918-S
Hi David! Alas it's too far to come for rusty bugs. We have those here. But good to see your still at it. bye1.gif
David_S
I hear ya Rick !! It started out as one for sandrail parts, and kinda grew from there. I need to get rid of the ones that I'm not gonna use and try to rebuild the 914 funds. I gotta get the 914 done before I go nutty !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.