Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Shop finally cleaned.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PRS914-6
For 5 years I have been wanting to gut my shop and start over. I have been collecting crap here for over 20 years and I was getting to the point that I was not enjoying the shop like I used too. Things were no longer convenient or easy to find.

Along with the new hydraulic lift I installed new lighting (twice as many lights), painted the sheet rock pure white for reflection, added more shelving and reorganized. I threw out a ton of old crap.....Now I can't wait to start my next project! piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
iamchappy
Come over and clean mine please, Awesome milling and metal fabricating machinery the things i could do with that shit.

"NICE SHOP PAUL" aktion035.gif
Gint
You suck! Not really, I'm just jealous. One more kid off to college and I can finally move and get a decent size shop...
sww914
That looks like a clean slate!
Heeltoe914
Way to go! very nice setup.
zymurgist
Great job! smilie_pokal.gif

I have a 24 x 24 garage and I can never find anything in it. I think consolidating all the tools in a 54 inch Craftsman cabinet will help significantly.
porschecb
Need some work now that you are done? dry.gif huh.gif Very nice set up!! rolleyes.gif shades.gif smilie_pokal.gif
MrKona
Very nice... That recessed lift must be so much nicer than crawling on your back... drooley.gif I want one!
ericread
Blasphemy! A garage that clean is unnatural! A garage the well equipped is unnatural. You are a mutant! Your skills are unnatural. Leave us in peace, non-earth person. We meant you no harm.

Justinp71
Hey wait, this means that your gonna have a party now right???? ...lol

piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif

party.gif

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 6 2008, 12:23 AM) *

Hey wait, this means that your gonna have a party now right???? ...lol

piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif

party.gif

Actually, Paul has talked about a BBQ once the shop got done...

Nice work Paul, I want to borrow your laborers. I have a butt load of stuff to do. I was supposed to be spending the week working on the car but I spent it fixing a mess. Dishwasher: fixed. Basement: Dry and clean. Sheetrock in Basement: tear out and rerock start tomorrow. The 914 has assumed the position and is only waiting on a set of M calipers from Mr. Shea... Oh, I have elected NOT to use the redrilled front rotors.
Cap'n Krusty
Fake pix. This is NOT the home of a 914. The giveaway is the total absence of jack stands ..................

The Cap'n
Joe Bob
Good for you. The recent "Gap Fire" is spewing ash all over the city.....I cleaned out both garages and can actually get ALL 3 p-cars under cover as well as the wife's Volvo wagon.....

Click to view attachment

This the upper garage....where I hide from my wife and daughters when they are in the mood to damage men...
PRS914-6
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jul 6 2008, 07:23 AM) *

Fake pix. This is NOT the home of a 914. The giveaway is the total absence of jack stands ..................

The Cap'n

Good one! slap.gif I do have some but if I'm lucky they will forever collect dust from this day forward. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.